Details

  • Last Online: 9 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: ELBAF
  • Contribution Points: 461 LV4
  • Birthday: December 20
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 4, 2020
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award4 Flower Award17 Coin Gift Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award1 Award Hoarder Enabler1 Notification Ninja1
On Igashira Manami • Sep 19, 2025
Genuinely could be IU's little sister, like some scenes in Kahogona, she's straight up's twin
0 0
On Love's in Sight! • Sep 17, 2025
The way they did the scene with her sister is exactly what I wanted, both of their sides, you as a viewer just being there, like I get i,t I understand both of them... cause I feel some scenes like this in dramas somehow they don;t do it well ep3

or maybe I love it so much cause the sister is saying the things I thought she would
0 0
Replying to Rhody401 • Sep 17, 2025
Hi, does anyone know where i can watch this for free?
BiliBili but if the US use a VPN
1 0
Replying to Jooonie • Aug 23, 2025
I LITERALLY WANTED TO COMMENT ABOUT THE SAME THING
not annoying and pathetic....oh he's gonna suck...oh well I guess I get some of what I asked for
0 0
Replying to Jooonie • Aug 23, 2025
I LITERALLY WANTED TO COMMENT ABOUT THE SAME THING
oh that sucks... so is "evil" though?
0 2
On One and Only • Aug 18, 2025
Title One and Only
the way everyone just understand sign language in this drama is funny
8 2
Replying to Jooonie • Aug 8, 2025
I LITERALLY WANTED TO COMMENT ABOUT THE SAME THING
no because his character was really annoying
2 6
Replying to chaimaafm • Aug 6, 2025
is it slow-burn? And at what ep do they start to have feelings for each other?
yeah, like in the much later episodes I don't fully remember but it was in the 30s
0 0
Replying to Jooonie • Jul 25, 2025
I LITERALLY WANTED TO COMMENT ABOUT THE SAME THING
Every time his face should up I would be pissed right away
0 9