Details

  • Last Online: 7 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: ELBAF
  • Contribution Points: 461 LV4
  • Birthday: December 20
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 4, 2020
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award4 Flower Award17 Coin Gift Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award1 Award Hoarder Enabler1 Notification Ninja1
On Won Bin • May 17, 2025
Person Won Bin
him and Rihanna should be besties cause what do you mean he's doing a CF but says nothing on having a acting comeback

I thought of Rihanna cause the other say she released a "song" idky this just has a very similar vibe also especially since people have wanting/begging both of them to make a comeback
13 0
On Love Never Fails • May 2, 2025
it's episode 9 and they are happy, his father sucks(too many rules), and there's 40 episodes.... this is going to be a rollercoaster
7 0
On Love Never Fails • May 2, 2025
wait, they are flowers who consume other flowers or things containing flowers.... it's giving #cookie jar
0 1
On Love Never Fails • May 2, 2025
Was this filmed in 2022 or 2023? cause my bookmark shows I bookmarked in 2022 and it just looks older

oh just looked at the pics some are from 2021 with the L&R actress(he could've gotten her in this lifetime). No wonder it looks and feels very early 2020s, don't ask me to explain it just feels and looks like something I would've watched in like 2021.

not a complaint btw I was just saying
0 1