Details

  • Last Online: 29 minutes ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 21 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 17, 2020
On The Witch • Mar 2, 2025
Title The Witch
U can love the drama or hate it but I must say the concept is definitely something I personally haven’t seen before.
7 0
Replying to RAMking • Mar 2, 2025
Anyone think FL looks Chinese more than Korean also liking her loud voices
I think she look Korean. And I don’t remember seeing a healthy Chinese actress.
10 0
Replying to Luffy • Mar 2, 2025
Its been 2 months
Only 3-4 proper good budget Modern Cdrama have aired or are airing😂😂. Well I won’t argue if u say u like this the best. I personally am liking the The Best Thing more till now.
1 0
Replying to FrostDescent • Mar 2, 2025
I love them so much, best modern drama of 2025 for me!!
Its been 2 months
3 2
Replying to Cynic4L • Mar 1, 2025
Title The Witch Spoiler
Did they meet?😂
He will die if he meets and knows her real name. He has already ticked all the boxes except for that😂😂
3 0
Replying to Luffy • Mar 1, 2025
Title The Witch
U don’t think Roh Jeong Eui is that beautiful 😅
She is beautiful even when she tries to hide her face and tries to look shabby. And then she has an air of mystery around her which could make people curious about her and like her.
2 0
Replying to Luffy • Mar 1, 2025
Title The Witch
Now that ML has a hypothesis how us going to find a resolution that? Call a shaman 😅
Or something like ‘The last leaf’ is gonna happen.
2 0
On The Witch • Mar 1, 2025
Title The Witch
Now that ML has a hypothesis how us going to find a resolution that? Call a shaman 😅
4 1
Replying to Yuri • Mar 1, 2025
Title The Witch
isn't it so weird that park min jeong has so many admirers??? like how is every guy in love with her its not like…
U don’t think Roh Jeong Eui is that beautiful 😅
4 3
Replying to Sangsang • Feb 26, 2025
Title The Best Thing Spoiler
Can I ask if there is any time gap in the drama?? Like when she goes to abroad for study without confirming their…
She hasn’t gone to abroad yet.
4 0
Replying to Medha • Feb 26, 2025
Will she move abroad in the novel?
Don’t know about the novel but it looks like she will move and should.
3 0
On The First Frost • Feb 26, 2025
knitting the spider web reminded me of one of the character in a drama. Who planned meticulously to marry the love of his life 😂😂
12 0
Replying to Ghazan • Feb 26, 2025
bruh as a Luffy fan you shouldn't hate this guy he is such a jolly kid
Bro u need to re read it again. I said I don’t like his character not hate him.
0 0
Replying to Korean White Truck of Do • Feb 25, 2025
Hey "Pirate King", can we get 2 season a bit faster, waiting for 2026 is too much...
I have already eaten the best fruit. I only want meat now.
1 0
Replying to Badass Bunny • Feb 25, 2025
Title My Dearest Nemesis Spoiler
She is still traumatized from her divorce where her husband we can assume cheated on her. So, she doesnt date,…
I personally think she is just not into him romantically yet.
3 3
Replying to sayratial • Feb 25, 2025
This is actually fun to watch, but I would have enjoyed it more if the ML didn’t have a traumatic past. Only…
The story needed an extra element. And without that trauma he probably wouldn't even be working in the company.
12 0
Replying to Rini • Feb 25, 2025
It would be more funny if the password would be like "Yamete Kudasai , Onichan " 🤣🤣🤣
Orewa Monkey D Luffy😎
4 0