Details

  • Last Online: 7 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Birthday: September 15
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 15, 2020
Replying to as-iq • Jan 14, 2025
WTF i have watched in 3rd episode even indian movies shows some logic why so much budget on this stupid drama
Hahaha!!!!!!!!
0 0
Replying to leafless7 • Jan 14, 2025
Title When the Stars Gossip Spoiler
That fl ex cheated on her or ml finally said he can't marry sfl.
In this I don't want Eve and Ryong to be together. It's okey that Eve got cheated and that we can say that she's cheated and dumped by Dong A, but for what reason that Ryong is breaking up with Go Eun. She didn't cheated him so far and in the preview Ryong in telling that I can't marry you. What the hell is that? He is telling that because he is falling for Eve right? It's a kind of cheating right? I think if the main lead do such a thing it's fine not a problem and the other lead's do such a thing it's a bad thing.
That's what I want to ask.
0 5
Replying to SeeChel • Jan 10, 2025
Title Love Scout
he’s a green flag and i love it
Green forest!
2 0
Replying to Runner • Jan 9, 2025
Title When the Stars Gossip Spoiler
I feel it too. But i wanna see if he betrays Go Eun or not by falling for Eve.
A f****** freaking show
1 0
Replying to maria • Jan 9, 2025
loved the first 2 episodes, I hope this drama continues to be good lol
I doubt it.
0 0
Replying to Weso • Jan 9, 2025
Not that bad, I'll wait for the next two episodes if they're not better than the first two I'll drop it
I'm also waiting for the same thing.
2 0
Replying to Runner • Jan 9, 2025
I feel it too. But i wanna see if he betrays Go Eun or not by falling for Eve.
I'm totally agree with you. There are so many dramas where the writers started the drama in a good way ended in a f***** way. But for this it started early.
2 2
Replying to Runner • Jan 8, 2025
I feel it too. But i wanna see if he betrays Go Eun or not by falling for Eve.
Sad
1 0
Replying to Aki • Jan 8, 2025
Title When the Stars Gossip Spoiler
Same, she don’t deserve to be cheated and goes same to FL’s bf as well
Go Eun loves him very much. We can see that in her face in the 2nd episode last when she's calling him!
0 0
Replying to starlight_ • Jan 8, 2025
Title When the Stars Gossip Spoiler
gonna drop! any opinions??
I feel it too. But i wanna see if he betrays Go Eun or not by falling for Eve.
2 8