Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Birthday: September 15
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 15, 2020
Replying to Vmy_25 • Jan 4, 2025
Yeah.. Same feel. I think they wanted to keep the suspense but it went off track.
Then let me tell some good one to recover from this>>
0 6
Replying to Vmy_25 • Jan 4, 2025
Yeah.. Same feel. I think they wanted to keep the suspense but it went off track.
Do you watch anime?
0 8
Replying to Vmy_25 • Jan 4, 2025
Yeah.. Same feel. I think they wanted to keep the suspense but it went off track.
I'm very disappointed by the last episode
0 10
Replying to Vmy_25 • Jan 4, 2025
Yeah.. Same feel. I think they wanted to keep the suspense but it went off track.
Me too
0 0
On When the Phone Rings • Jan 4, 2025
For me this drama feels like, in a football match the team played well and when the match came to the end they got a open chance without keeper in the post. Only striker need to tap the ball into the net (striker is the writer) and he shoot it off the post and they lost a great match.
6 4
Replying to Jungarden • Jan 4, 2025
Right. They could’ve just left it out. Real BSE died, everyone went to prison and the MC was fine. They could’ve…
What the hell is the writer thinking........
0 0
Replying to aiL7Lia • Jan 4, 2025
Maybe I'm stupid but which country is Argan?
There is not a country named Argan
1 0
Replying to Jungarden • Jan 4, 2025
Maybe unpopular but the last 2 eps were pretty bad compared to the masterpiece that ep 1-10 were. Smth felt off…
Yeah, they made a great one to a damn one
0 0
Replying to Vmy_25 • Jan 4, 2025
Yeah.. Same feel. I think they wanted to keep the suspense but it went off track.
It not only went off track, it went to another track.
2 13
On When the Phone Rings • Jan 4, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings Spoiler
They made it with a happy ending. But still the first 30 min of the last episode sucks. Why the hell did they added a part like that in the story. It made the entire show in a bad one.
5 18
Replying to Watcher • Jan 4, 2025
why and how did PSE randomly joined some vagabond ahh job 😭 I'm sorry it was so out of context and funny to…
Some non matching script. That part doesn't match to this story.
1 2
Replying to Watcher • Jan 4, 2025
why and how did PSE randomly joined some vagabond ahh job 😭 I'm sorry it was so out of context and funny to…
Unwanted part
1 0
Replying to Miso • Jan 3, 2025
is it really coming 27 june? did netflix confirm this or it just a guess?
100%
1 0
Replying to Berbox Kay lee Zona • Jan 3, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings Spoiler
Not the female leads mother turning nice...I'd be okay with the female lead completely removing her from her life...
She's giving me shit by doing things after missing Hee Ju
0 0
Replying to ABC • Jan 3, 2025
I think what he said in his ears is ML father killed hee joo's brother?
I didn't think that.
That's also possible. So, he looked her with that regret.
0 1