Details

  • Last Online: 7 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Birthday: September 15
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 15, 2020
Replying to Bebe Dorameira • Jan 3, 2025
oh my 11 was literally the worst ep from the whole drama, I wasn't expecting it
Yeah, what is happening here. I didn't get anything at the end...
1 0
Replying to Dr-NULL • Jan 3, 2025
Next time bring a bullet proof vehicle and drive pass the villain (obviously would be tragic if the villain shoots…
lol.........
1 0
Replying to MailiLm • Jan 3, 2025
for all of his crimes technically in china he would get the chair (if you know what i mean)
Right
0 0
On Love Song in Winter • Jan 3, 2025
Title Love Song in Winter Spoiler
It ended in a very happy way. The only thing that I wanted in this drama was that the Wen Peng need to get the punishment without dying for what he did and it happened too.
2 4
Replying to Runner • Jan 3, 2025
It ended in a very happy way. The only thing that I wanted in this drama was that the Wen Peng need to get the…
So, I'm very satisfied with this drama.
0 0
On Iron Family • Dec 29, 2024
Title Iron Family Spoiler
I want them to know that the money was his as soon as poosible!
6 0
Replying to sun • Dec 28, 2024
fav characters are fr secretary giha and ML's mom
There were good
1 0
Replying to 9908217 • Dec 28, 2024
I am excited for this part to also be revealed
That's a mystery to unfold too. Great guess mate.
1 2
Replying to 9908217 • Dec 28, 2024
I am excited for this part to also be revealed
I didn't think that way.
0 0
Replying to someyicooo • Dec 28, 2024
If we follow the classic kdrama formula, she's fine some grandpa probably rescued her and now she only has amnesia…
I hate the amnesia concept.
I that it more after "Queen of Tears"
0 0
Replying to Eleison • Dec 28, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings Spoiler
No way she's dead! There are two episodes left. 😉
I hope she won't die and a happy ending.
1 0
Replying to Runner • Dec 28, 2024
I think they don't want to break the suspense with any clue. That's way there is not any preview.
Nice move
1 0