News
On Lovely Unlovely • Nov 18, 2021
Title Lovely Unlovely
This drama deserves more love, so cute!!!
3 0
On Tokyo MER: Mobile Emergency Room • Nov 18, 2021
Title Tokyo MER: Mobile Emergency Room
Does anyone know if the subber dropped the project bc it is on Disney+? Thx
0 2
Replying to 9178503 • Nov 11, 2021
Title Nigatsu no Shosha: Zettai Gokaku no Kyoshitsu
Are someone willing to be my QCer?
To check English subs?
0 0
Replying to Softmoonie02 • Nov 11, 2021
Title Lovely Unlovely
Are you subbing the whole series??? also Thank you so muchh for your hard work , its a lovely drama yet i cant…
Thank you so much for taking this project! \õ/
1 0
Replying to ShaashaS • Nov 11, 2021
Title Rinko-san Wants to Try
Is the manga, the drama is adapted from, available in English?
From my research (baka updates) there's no English translation. I was going to ask the same, if anyone knows about the manga, even if it is raw please PM me.
0 0
On My Love Mix-Up! • Oct 30, 2021
Title My Love Mix-Up!
How come this is not a 10 MDL????The story is great and Aoki is THE CUTEST!!! Shame on you people.
7 12
Replying to PatriciaS • Oct 26, 2021
Title Gunjo Ryoiki
Eu, mas não vi legenda em português, se eu achar aviso aqui.
Obrigada :))
0 0
Replying to Mari • Oct 26, 2021
Title Gunjo Ryoiki
Olá (hello there)! Algum brasileiro está assistindo? E, já encontrou em legenda português?Obrigada...
Eu, mas não vi legenda em português, se eu achar aviso aqui.
0 2
Replying to Dridie • Oct 20, 2021
Title Love's in Sight!
Para quem quiser assistir em Português (PT-BR), o episódio 01 já tem em nosso fórum:https://mahaldramasfansub.forumeiros.com/t261-koi-desuyankee-kun-to-hakujou-girlÉ…
Maravilhosos 💙
1 0
Replying to Happy_Creep • Oct 11, 2021
Title Tsumari Suki tte iitai n Dakedo,
lets not be quick to judge. Anyways is there a manga???
Yep, and the female lead is a bit different in it
1 0
On Boukyaku no Sachiko: New Years Special • Oct 3, 2021
Title Boukyaku no Sachiko: New Years Special Spoiler
That was cute, but then, Kobayashi didn't confess? I'll miss Sachiko san. Hope it gets subbed onde day so I can fully understand.
0 1
Replying to hugo • Sep 26, 2021
Title Police in a Pod
minamoto seriously grew on me in this drama. miura shohei's characters both in this and AnoKiss are both so likable…
I agree, I never forget the dance class battle scene in AnoKiss
1 1
On Police in a Pod • Sep 25, 2021
Title Police in a Pod
Some eps were not so funny but my god the last ones, especially the last was hilarious!!!! Minamoto and Kawai together are my fav combo. Great series, I could easily watch much more.
1 3
Replying to DoramaGaDaisuki • Sep 24, 2021
Title Oshi no Oujisama
Personally, the ending makes up for all the previous dull episodes...so cute...😊😊
Just watched it, I almost dropped this one, glad I didn't.
0 1
On Shiroi Dakuryu • Aug 28, 2021
Title Shiroi Dakuryu
I love pharmacy related things, I have high hopes for this one.
0 0
On Sato Ryuji • Aug 27, 2021
Person Sato Ryuji
I love him and his voice, I hope we get to see him in more dramas. ❤
1 0
On Himitsu no Ai-chan • Aug 22, 2021
Title Himitsu no Ai-chan
Does anybody know the names og the songs here?
0 0
Replying to miholovesjdramas • Aug 2, 2021
Title Haru no Noroi
Dramacool and Kissasian has it. BTW its raw https://kissasian.la/haru-no-noroi-2021-episode-4/
Thank you 😊 I ended up watching without subs, but I will rewatch again when the subs are up.
1 0
Replying to Mertseger • Jul 16, 2021
Title My Dear Exes
Welcome to the Sakamoto fandom. Saikou no Rikon and Mother are also great - just be warned that Mother goes straight…
I watched Saikou no Rikon some years ago and loved it, but I never rrally payed attention to the screenwriter, I feel like doing that from now on. I plan to rewatch it after this one is over.
2 0
On My Dear Exes • Jul 9, 2021
Title My Dear Exes
This is definitely the best show this season, the cast, their interactions and the vibe. Oh the vibe, how I wish people would be this honest with other. There's just too much love here it overflows. Bc of this series I got to watch Quartet too and I'm also glad I did. The screenwriter is great indeed.
3 2

1