Editorials
Replying to Cat oh cricket • Dec 21, 2020
Title Boukyaku no Sachiko
Yes Yes yes another translated episode. Episode 09 is up after a long time.
Do you know who is the subber?
0 1
On Nagayama Eita • Dec 13, 2020
Person Nagayama Eita
Happy birthday and I miss you in lead roles <3
0 0
On Alice in Borderland • Dec 13, 2020
Title Alice in Borderland
What a great surprise this was! Thrilling to say the least, I caught myself losing the sense of time, when the episodes ended I was always ' wtf already? ' including ep 8. I hope they announce S2 soon, LOVED it.
7 0
Replying to jaydepinisyon • Dec 13, 2020
Title Alice in Borderland
Does anyone know where the drama ends in the chapters of the manga? Like what chapter should I start reading.…
around the 30 chapter, I had to read the manga after watching this. pretty good.
0 0
On Beats Per MIZU • Aug 26, 2020
Title Beats Per MIZU
Cute, does anyone know the song/band in it?
2 4
On Nigatsu no Shosha: Zettai Gokaku no Kyoshitsu • Aug 19, 2020
Title Nigatsu no Shosha: Zettai Gokaku no Kyoshitsu
I'm so ready for this! *___*
0 0
Replying to Orangevine • Aug 10, 2020
Title Descending Stories: A Life in Rakugo Spoiler
It's too sad this drama is completely unaccessible to international viewers.
They translated to English search for fastdrama
1 3

1
