K-Drama
Replying to Dylan Rodrigues • Dec 21, 2020
Title Mio on the Shore
Anyone know where this can be watched? Wanna see it for Honoka Matsumoto.
its here on subs
0 3
On Beshari Gurashi • Dec 20, 2020
Title Beshari Gurashi
2nd ep is translated
0 0
Replying to Bill Dew • Dec 20, 2020
Title Healer of Children
ep 35 almost kiss but no cigar
I like Generals Lady strong female roles and hot ML plus lots of PDA for cdrama
1 0
Replying to Bill Dew • Dec 20, 2020
Title Healer of Children
ep 35 almost kiss but no cigar
Centimeter of Love has some good kiss scenes ML and FL the family politics is over the top but nice long series
2 0
Replying to Sehrish_Nyoung22 • Dec 19, 2020
Title Healer of Children Spoiler
How is the romance in this? In what episode do they get together
ep 35 almost kiss but no cigar
2 4
Replying to Naenae • Dec 19, 2020
Title Healer of Children
Kinda annoyed with the drop in rating. This def deserves an 8 plus
back up with Princess back
1 0
Replying to Fairydustpuppy • Dec 19, 2020
Title Healer of Children Spoiler
2FL went back to hospital to work. Dr Deng n her father advises her n comforted her. Even Dr JJR. At least she…
I agree no Dean Deng then Coke never gets a chance to become Doctor stays in country
0 1
Replying to Sophie • Dec 19, 2020
Title Healer of Children Spoiler
Imho, she put herself in that horrible position. She couldn't get a NO for an answer. It was an unrequited love.…
I guess will see if goes back up. Sad Dr Jiao friend kills himself and she doesnt get him to talk very sad
0 0
Replying to Sophie • Dec 19, 2020
Title Healer of Children Spoiler
Imho, she put herself in that horrible position. She couldn't get a NO for an answer. It was an unrequited love.…
I agree but she is superior surgeon by far not even close plus she gets water dumped on her head and saves that couples kid all in a couple days was little to much to remove her from show little Coke and Surgeon God get all the screen time why do u think numbers go down because fans like her
0 2
Replying to Bill Dew • Dec 18, 2020
Title Healer of Children
Guessing people dont like Princess resigning and how she was treated?
Princess is second lead Coke is first lead
3 0
Replying to P__________Kohsoom • Dec 18, 2020
Title Healer of Children Spoiler
It's just me or the rating droped I think it was 8 the last time I saw and its 7.8 now
Guessing people dont like Princess resigning and how she was treated?
0 2
On Healer of Children • Dec 18, 2020
Title Healer of Children
I wonder if 2 FL will go to private hospital she is superior doctor who was treated horribly feel so bad for her such a great surgeon the public hospital will receive huge loss again best Doctors leave and Dean you need to help your daughter be a dad for once
0 7
Replying to xiaoxiao • Dec 17, 2020
Title Beauty and the Boss
I personally prefer this Chinese site though cause it’s ad free https://tv.gboku.com/vodplay/1811-1-1.html
Thank you for prompt answer
0 0
Replying to xiaoxiao • Dec 17, 2020
Title Beauty and the Boss
I personally prefer this Chinese site though cause it’s ad free https://tv.gboku.com/vodplay/1811-1-1.html
does this site have eng subs?
0 2
Replying to einepriseglitzer • Dec 17, 2020
Title Our Sister's Soulmate
EcoTVsubs posted on Twitter "Neechan EP7 is complete. Doing final checks."So I guess soon?
EcTV posts in this thread too
0 0
Replying to cheshire • Dec 16, 2020
Title Our Sister's Soulmate
I'm thinking about watching this but can someone tell me how's the romance in this? Like, the chemistry and dynamics…
If you want warm feelings slice of life I highly recommend. Show always picks me up
0 0
Replying to ECOTVSubs • Dec 16, 2020
Title Our Sister's Soulmate
Episode 7 sub is out!
Thanks so much doing volunteer work your awesome
0 0
On Our Sister's Soulmate • Dec 16, 2020
Title Our Sister's Soulmate Spoiler
Great episode and possible couple #4? I dont mind a show where everyone hooks up its better than a triangle or second lead syndrome this feels way better especially around holidays
2 0
On Our Sister's Soulmate • Dec 15, 2020
Title Our Sister's Soulmate
Koike Elko is in episode1 of Takeuchi Ryoma no Satsukyu she owns spice shop and they make Curry and do Yoga she is awesome
0 0
On 38sai Batsuichi Dokushin Onna ga Matching Apuri wo Yattemita Kekka Nikki • Dec 12, 2020
Title 38sai Batsuichi Dokushin Onna ga Matching Apuri wo Yattemita Kekka Nikki Spoiler
Pretty funny and interesting cant say I have seen a show with FL who starts sports sex to explore love interest if any connection done up to ep4 I like how her friend liked app until nobody wanted to be serious with her not everyone can deal with only sex no commitment
0 0
