News
On Gossip Box • Sep 23, 2021
Title Gossip Box
Anyone knows where I can watch this series with eng sub?
2 0
Replying to Zomary • Sep 21, 2021
Title My Dear Brothers
I would also like to know. Usually the xianxia series i have come across are more serious. Hard to find a more…
i bookmarked dance of the sky empire too, but I dont get the urge to start it.
0 0
Replying to ScarletWolf • Sep 20, 2021
Title My Dear Brothers
Can anyone give recommendations of shows that are similar to this one to watch in the meantime , like fantasy,…
I want to know too. cuz i didnt expect that i will enjoy watching this drama. i just wanna try but the drama is so good n enjoyable
0 1
Replying to Jenna • Sep 18, 2021
Title My Bargain Queen
I want to love this soooo bad, but.... 😥
but?? is it good?
0 1
Replying to jaizah hadi • Sep 18, 2021
Title Police University
I like it better than hometown cha cha
Yes. It is really good
0 0
Replying to mangokuri • Sep 16, 2021
Title Police University
hello :+) how are people finding this drama?
I like it better than hometown cha cha
5 2
Replying to That_???????? • Sep 7, 2021
Title The Starry Love
I'll break the news here. All of the main roles have been played in the same drama before. 🤗
what drama?
0 0
Replying to nixlovee • Sep 4, 2021
Title Tra Barb See Chompoo
I watched this because of TikTok
so how? is it good? cuz im planning to watch
0 0
Replying to Licorice • Aug 4, 2021
Title A River Runs through It
Im on episode 3, i love this show sooooo much, for me from all cdramas (and Korean, Japan) about school, this…
Do you now where to watch it with eng sub?
0 2
Replying to Noy • Jun 26, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
Is this in EnG on YT?
Yes. Youku channel
1 1
Replying to db23 • Jun 26, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile Spoiler
hey all. I just saw the first 4 episodes on Viki. Can someone pls tell me how to watch ep 5 onwards in eng sub?…
Hey you can try watch on dramacool website
1 0
Replying to 8584655 • Jun 4, 2021
Title At a Distance, Spring Is Green
apparently the webtoon is bl. i hope they dont make a love triangle, i would be fine with just bromance and a…
do you know where to read the wwebtoon?
1 1
Replying to Timbone • Dec 9, 2020
Title Begin Again
You can watch with English subs on the official MangoTV website up to Episode 31 or so
thanks
1 0
Replying to AJMAL • Dec 9, 2020
Title Begin Again
A damn cute romantic story.. ??❤️❤️
any conflict? i mean like a really big conflict?
0 1
Replying to Cho Na • Nov 29, 2020
Title Unforgettable Love
found it
Where? Is it in eng translation?
1 1