News
On Cat and Dog • May 7, 2022
Title Cat and Dog
Am I the only one that wishes for a second season to this? Although it could have been better I still find it quite entertaining, and you can feel the romance between the characters even if there isn't actual romantic interaction. Even so, it is still pretty interesting with the time they had put in it to make the graphics and stunts that they had not to mention the entertaining comedy like they had in Episode 7. I feel like many of these shows are underrated only because people don't take the time to actually appreciate the shows let alone actually take the time to finish it when they start it.
3 0
On Oh My Lord • Feb 26, 2022
Title Oh My Lord
Is there going to be a season 2?
0 0
On My Handsome Husband • Feb 14, 2022
Title My Handsome Husband
Has anyone found where this can be watched subbed?
1 1
Replying to Allison Slusher • Dec 5, 2021
Title Novoland: Pearl Eclipse
What kind are you interested in? I have so many CDramas on my list is is crazy. Where do you normally watch your…
Tell me what you're interests are and I can reccomend a bunch. I'm a CDrama addict too so I know the stuggle lol
1 10
Replying to WyTenTae • Dec 5, 2021
Title Novoland: Pearl Eclipse
Can anyone tell me some chinese dramas to watch bcz i hve run out of dramas ðŸ˜
What kind are you interested in? I have so many CDramas on my list is is crazy. Where do you normally watch your shows too because certain CDramas will show on curtain sites. I watch mine on Dramacool at least there I get more of a verity plus it seems like all the CDramas end up there eventually
1 14
On Novoland: Pearl Eclipse • Dec 5, 2021
Title Novoland: Pearl Eclipse
Do I need to stock up on tissues and ready myself for a sad ending? Please let me know
0 1
On Novoland: Pearl Eclipse • Dec 5, 2021
Title Novoland: Pearl Eclipse
What time is the last 2 episodes suppose to be up? I'm supper excited about this show. Do you think it is going to be a happy ending or a sad one?
1 0