News
On Nan Hong • Mar 10, 2025
Title Nan Hong
This is only wishful thinking but i want ZJY and Arthur to lead on this one ππ.
15 1
Replying to MayinFall • Mar 10, 2025
Title Nan Hong
When Love O2O got a movie they changed the cast. Although the movie came out just before the drama did. so keeping…
Yeah i think they will have another leads here because it will be nonsense to put them again to remake it in a movie.
1 0
Replying to i dont know • Mar 10, 2025
Title Nan Hong
Chen Feiyu and Zhang Jingyi please!!!
YESSSSSSSSSSSS PLEASE π
0 0
On Victor Ma • Mar 10, 2025
Person Victor Ma
Even though we also have BJT you will always be the Sang Yan we loved at HL π. We thought you were just joking the moment you said there was a girl trying to pursue you π€£π€£,
11 1
Replying to i love uju • Mar 10, 2025
Title The First Frost
Yeah kinda wondering too. Mostly there are changes in novels that are getting adapted. I haven't read the novel…
You can simply search The First Frost manhua on your browser you'll see some sitesthere but i'm reading it at TopManhua/Manhuatop.org. It's currently on ep 80+
0 1
Replying to Shin Mun • Mar 10, 2025
Title The First Frost
Seeing chewy in you pfp makes me happy Once?
Yup yup! Hello!!
1 1
On The First Frost • Mar 10, 2025
Title The First Frost
WAAHH i just noticed that the director of this was Chu Yu Ning. He was the director of one my of my favorite show that made me go to this drama world which is "It Started With A Kiss (2005)" and "They Kiss again (2007)" ππππ
8 1
Replying to Snoop777 • Mar 10, 2025
Title The First Frost
Does anyone have a compilation of all the differences between the novel and the drama? Iβm just curious to know…
Yeah kinda wondering too. Mostly there are changes in novels that are getting adapted. I haven't read the novel yet but i'm reading the manhua version because manhua usually follow exactly whats on the novel but the thing is the update was super duper slow.
0 3
Replying to Aurora_7 • Mar 10, 2025
Title The First Frost
It's been 6 hours since I completed, and I can't seem to focus or move onπ I think it'll be same for next few…
Post Drama Syndrome gonna hit hard on this one π
6 1
On Time and Him Are Just Right • Mar 10, 2025
Title Time and Him Are Just Right
Just happen to have a visit on this page because the proposal scene on "The First Frost" is the same as this π€£
4 2
On The First Frost • Mar 10, 2025
Title The First Frost
The proposal scene is very "Time and Him Are Just Right" π€£π€£. What a family they have. Aside from having your first love as your wife you also have your bestfriend as your brother in-law... dangg..... ππ
8 3
Replying to Criminson • Mar 10, 2025
Title The First Frost
Sang Yan's Parents are the real MVP, they raised people like Sang Zhi and Sang Yan
Yeah they'll definitely have the best family ever. I'm so happy especially for Yi Fan at least through Sang Yan she will have what she missed back in the days.
4 0
On The First Frost • Mar 9, 2025
Title The First Frost
I like the visuals of Jiaxu in this one its very appealing.
7 0
Replying to The Scandal Noona • Mar 9, 2025
Title Lighter & Princess
Since The First Frost is trending & I rate it equally good as L&P, I think it's time to rewatch it.Best Cdrama…
Youku serving us the best c-dramas out there ππ
1 0
Replying to Luna • Mar 6, 2025
Title The First Frost
enjoy πΏ
Thanks π. I really enjoy the manhua but the update was so slow so i'd rather watch this one first lol. I can't wait to see as well the Jia Xu and Sang Zhi counterparts π€£.
1 0
On The First Frost • Mar 6, 2025
Title The First Frost
I'm gonna watch it now since its gonna end so no more cliffhangers. I really like when they play familiar songs in the bar scenes hehe just like what they did to this one and HL.
3 2
On Hong Hwa Yeon • Mar 5, 2025
Person Hong Hwa Yeon
So pretty
5 0
On The First Frost • Feb 24, 2025
Title The First Frost
I'm just waiting for this to end so i could watch whole thing without a cliffhanger π
3 0
On Kim Sae Ron • Feb 16, 2025
Person Kim Sae Ron
RIP, Sae Ron. Listening to Hi! School Love On's "Fool Again" will never be the same ππ
2 1
Replying to Fimmie • Feb 8, 2025
Title Friendly Rivalry
well unexpectedly I was interested in drama because of Hyeri later knowed it has gl vibes hope Hyeri character…
ππ
2 1
