News
Replying to imrowdyski • Aug 10, 2026
Title Genius Girlfriend
Yes, he disappeared for 5 years before the FML found him again.
Thanks!
1 0
On Genius Girlfriend • Aug 9, 2026
Title Genius Girlfriend
Haven't watched it yet, but did Yu Bai didn't continue his school after that incident and just disappear? I don't mind spoilers tho.
0 2
On The Romance of Tiger and Rose Season 2 • Aug 8, 2026
Title The Romance of Tiger and Rose Season 2
It's been years xDDDD. I'm really intrigued and curious by how s2 plot will come out as per reading fan made plots. A movie as a sequel will also do!!!!! Just wanted to see how things goes in the modern world and the theory behind.
4 0
Replying to vincenzo cassano • Aug 8, 2026
Title Lighter & Princess
unpopular take maybe but this is one instance where its crystal clear that fl loves ml thousand times more , and…
Indeed. This quote in the novel "I have my king, I am his most loyal subject" says it all.
5 1
Replying to i love uju • Aug 8, 2026
Title Speed and Love
The first time i hear her voice in Love Between Fairy and Devil i was like wth??? But then i got used to it lol…
Yup. Her actual voice was actually sexy.
0 0
Replying to ShaFeFucanan • Aug 7, 2026
Title It Started with a Kiss
I watched this in 2006 and watched the season 2 in 2008... I was in Grade 7 and 9 that time. And until now, this…
Well... There was once an a era in the drama world where these kinds of ML were normalized. It was a thing back then, this will not be adapted into a bajillion adaptation in different country if it was not a hit 🤣🤣. And hell yeah as i grew up i realized how jerk he is. He's basically a human who haven't dealt with such emotions so he does not know how to deal with it on his own. While FL is just a doormat. Still i love this. It was an amazing part of my childhood.
0 0
Replying to sparklingeyes • Aug 7, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
I'm agree with you but Bro, don't compare any high school romantic drama with First Frost. Trust me, its toxic…
I guess its just a matter of preference. I love both c-dramas during their time. I do find some similarities like fl's suffered through their family particularly of their mother, and ml who yearns for their girl so much, but the story? It is like a combination of Lighter & Princess and Speed & Love . Though i love NES more because of the heavy angst/betrayal trope and a fast paced relationship between the two leads (i didn't get bored lol), First Frost definitely has a better plot execution despite the slow burn 🙌.
0 1
Replying to vincenzo cassano • Aug 7, 2026
Title Speed and Love
the fl voice is bleeding my ears out and her mannerisms
The first time i hear her voice in Love Between Fairy and Devil i was like wth??? But then i got used to it lol 🤣
2 2
Replying to Seo-Won • Aug 6, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
i just started the show and it's good but the FL reminds me of Wen Yifan a lot! It's sad!!
If Zhou Wan reminds you of Yifan, Xi Xiao will also remind you of Sang Yan because Xi Xiao also has a PhD in Yearning 🤣😭.
2 0
Replying to SanjidanurTanha • Aug 6, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
Is it good?
Yes
0 0
Replying to soob1n • Aug 6, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer Spoiler
guys before i start watching this drama i wanna know if the ml lead is a red flag or a green flag ?
Green. Portrayed as bad boy but is actually a baby 🤣.
2 1
Replying to i love uju • Aug 6, 2026
Title Lighter & Princess Spoiler
Yes.
Yup, a prison. He's been jailed because he's done something out of anger, and you'll understand why as you watch.
0 0
On Lighter & Princess • Aug 5, 2026
Title Lighter & Princess
I do wonder why Youko didn't produce the book 2 of the Manhua adaptation of L&P 😭
2 0
Replying to poongi • Aug 5, 2026
Title Lighter & Princess Spoiler
I'm sorry does he go to jail
Yes.
0 2
Replying to flawlessdramas • Aug 5, 2026
Title Lighter & Princess
I'm only on episode one and I'm already bored the first episode is so supposed to hook you but its feel like they…
Idk but i do like the 1st ep. It made me hook enough, particularly the scene in the cafe and the confrontation scene as it already gave me heavy feelings and made me wonder what happened between them in the past. I do like heavy angst dramas with similar opening as L&P where they show a glimpse of the future.
4 0
Replying to i love uju • Aug 4, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer Spoiler
You'll see more of that!! He's literally her light and shining armor ❤️.
Indeed. Things happen pretty fast hehe.
0 0
On Overdo • Aug 3, 2026
Title Overdo
Danggg.... the ratings went haywire
1 0
Replying to littleberry09 • Aug 3, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer Spoiler
Just sat through Ep 1 and 2... And can I say the massive height difference is one of my biggest guilty pleasures?…
You'll see more of that!! He's literally her light and shining armor ❤️.
1 2
Replying to Andre Luis • Aug 3, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer Spoiler
Even though I like this drama, it really has a lot of flaws that were sometimes hard to overlook. The worst part…
Yup..... Especially that issue with his grandpa, he's literally the one that guilt trip Zhou Wan and the root cause of that crazy hide and seek. And they got back together so fast because Xi Xiao is just so heavily invested with Zhou Wan. Time to read the novel to see how things unfolded.
0 0
Replying to littleberry09 • Aug 3, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer Spoiler
Can you tell me if he falls first and harder? I love Cdrama ML's like this 🥺
Yes.... At first glance and as you go through the story it is indeed he fells first and he fells harder like the guy is so crazy with the girl that he'd do anything for her 😆. But there is a plot twist in the end that'll make it more special that is for sure he's gonna fell harder and harder again 🥺❤️. So you should definitely watch this!!!
2 0
