Details

  • Last Online: 46 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 9, 2020
  • Awards Received: Award Hoarder Enabler1 Free Range Tomato1
Replying to Cora • Feb 8, 2025
Title Newtopia
also the comments and reviews where dislikers never mention why they dislike it
"its so bad" "was i supposed to laugh" "looks cheap" "horrible acting" "so cringe" "omg it's so unfunny" "why did they add comedy in a zombie drama"..... Nothing new ig.
1 0
Replying to Voilet • Feb 8, 2025
Title Newtopia
omfg!!! it's so BAD!!!!
Why don't you just take the L and leave?
0 0
Replying to Moiyai • Feb 8, 2025
Title Newtopia
I feel this drama is for audience above 20 who gets its humour and comedic genre so it's understandable if young…
Ngl, I even found his expressions hilarious!! So, for me it was a hit as I love diverse comedy.
2 5
Replying to Moiyai • Feb 8, 2025
Title Newtopia
Oddly for me I loved the camera work....
Ayyy!!! A woman with good taste.
1 3
Replying to Haneda San • Feb 8, 2025
Title Newtopia
This guy just private message me and Cry TT. Seriously you want me to give a positive 10 review. Wow!
Dw, if she outed you like that. I fully support private messaging bitter people with pea sized brain. Next time just say you couldn't stand the hate mixed with low IQ. Not everyone is privileged enough to be the sharpest knife in the drawer.
1 1
Replying to Moiyai • Feb 8, 2025
Title Newtopia
I feel this drama is for audience above 20 who gets its humour and comedic genre so it's understandable if young…
I don't think so. The comedy is brainrot comedy, its very stupid, its only a few episodes away from being called a slapstick comedy. This is the type of comedy where people actually laugh given the amount of brainrot memes this gen has consumed and I think this show caters to that. People not finding it funny might just not be used to this comedy or they just hate jisoo
2 7
On Newtopia • Feb 8, 2025
Title Newtopia
We know the drill— don't trust MDL ratings.
9 2
Replying to Socialpulse • Feb 8, 2025
Title Newtopia
The first two episodes were just below average in terms of material featuring lame comedy, cheap production and…
Your criticism is one of the few I have no issues with. People are free to share their opinions and comment—there's nothing wrong with that. However, if you're going to dislike a show, you should have a substantial reason for it. Some people are simply hating rather than offering logical criticism.

It's completely fine to like one thing and dislike another; it's all about personal preference. Personally, I loved the drama, and I didn’t just find the comedy funny— I found it stupidly hilarious!
3 0
Replying to HyeJin • Feb 8, 2025
Title Newtopia
Good show or overrated because of idol jisoo?
A zombie drama with comedy and gore. It's a good balance tho. Watch it with a blank mind, no expectations and no prejudice.
1 0
Replying to liv_d • Feb 8, 2025
Title Newtopia
lmao. some people are js hating it for no good reasons
I don't even care about the episodes atp. Imma just rate it 10 for every single one.
2 1
Replying to Isabitcliche • Feb 8, 2025
Title Newtopia
off topic, but I loveeee your pfp!!!
LMAO!! I'll admire your choice of pfp then.
0 1
On Newtopia • Feb 8, 2025
Title Newtopia
My rating before seeing the comments and rating- 8.5/10
My rating after seeing the comments and rating- 10/10
9 4
Replying to nayoichi • Feb 8, 2025
Title Newtopia
worth to watch it ?
If you're into zom-rom-com, i think yes. Let the story build in ep 1; ep 2 is comparatively fast paced.
2 1
Replying to Zai_W • Feb 8, 2025
Title Newtopia
Lol people already rating it low shows they were just here to rate it low and not actually watch. Fuck you I'll…
off topic, but I loveeee your pfp!!!
1 3
Replying to Isabitcliche • Feb 8, 2025
Title Newtopia
Look at the comments and you'll experience that in person.
LMAO!! I do that all the time.
2 0
Replying to Isabitcliche • Feb 8, 2025
Title Newtopia
I've heard that if you watch something with prejudice, you're less likely to enjoy it. The same applies to most…
Some people really have reasons to not like it, and it's fine to not, and it's also fine to comment that they didn't like it. But some people are straight up hating it without any substantial reason.
1 0
Replying to Law • Feb 8, 2025
Title Newtopia
The other soldier who slipped on the zombie's organs, not once but TWICE made me burst out of laughter 😂 I…
Ikr! I also lose interest in currently airing dramas, because you have to wait for them for days!! I hope it doesn't happen with this one.
0 0
Replying to Grim • Feb 8, 2025
Title Newtopia
The problem with this drama is that every time it gets interesting, they follow it up with a scene that's just…
That's why it's fun bruh and I'm sure there will be more in coming episodes.
2 0
Replying to XeiDaMoKa • Feb 8, 2025
Title Newtopia
Oh its a comedy ? cuz i dont remeber laughingLets try ep2
Ep 2 is hilarious!!
3 0