Editorials
Replying to Cat for Cash • Jan 28, 2026
Title Cat for Cash
Replying to deleted comment
i was gonna say the same thing, i think they mentioned AI in Me and Thee and i just sighed
0 0
Replying to mariana1998 • Sep 4, 2024
Title No Gain, No Love
Why does it have only 12 eps? 😭 Btw, I like ML with the long hair.
omg yes i love the ML with long hair too!
2 0
On My School President • Feb 18, 2023
Title My School President
Por absolutely carried EP 11, I love his character
19 2
On Only Friends • Nov 22, 2022
Title Only Friends
I'm too excited for this
8 0
On The Eclipse • Oct 21, 2022
Title The Eclipse
I just need to know what was real and what was part of the film
2 2
On Bible Wichapas Sumettikul • Jun 19, 2022
Person Bible Wichapas Sumettikul
I am so incredibly impressed by Bible, the fact that KinnPorsche is his first drama and he's portraying Vegas and giving us an amazing performance with each episode just shows how hard he is working. I'm so happy for him :)
16 0
On KinnPorsche • Jun 13, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
These episodes are so good that they will not let me focus on my schoolwork 😩
8 0
Replying to idontknowwhyimhere • Jun 13, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Y’all-Why didn’t anyone tell me the video in the beginning existed 😫😫😫https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cd_FhExBnEB/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
I didn't know that video existed until now so thank you for sharing this bestie
0 1
On Max Lin • Apr 29, 2022
Person Max Lin
He looks so good with his longer hair omg
10 0
On Li Ge Yang • Apr 19, 2022
Person Li Ge Yang
This man is the most gorgeous man I have ever laid my eyes on
0 0
On My Sweet Dear • Oct 17, 2021
Title My Sweet Dear
Disappointed to find out about the Euisoo situation, I hope they don't cancel it because of Chanhyung, I would feel bad for him. Still going to watch it just for the sake of Chanhyung, I hope he doesn't disappoint me or other fans either.
0 0
