News
On Tae Yeon • Mar 9, 2021
Person Tae Yeon
Happy Birthday, Taeyeon!!! :)
0 0
lo_ve • Feb 10, 2021
Article Ra Mi Ran, Kim Mu Yeol, & Yoon Gyung Ho to reunite in new Korean film!
Can't wait! :)
1 0
Replying to Old_Anime_Lady • Jan 24, 2021
Article My Drama List: A Users Guide
did you actually write the review on the page for the title or just in the completed box that comes up when you…
Just the completed box. Well thanks, now I know I need to check every page to submit a review. Thank you! :)
1 0
Old_Anime_Lady • Jan 24, 2021
Article My Drama List: A Users Guide
Hi! I have written/submitted reviews for the dramas I have completed but it says on my Reviews tabs "There have been no reviews submitted." What does this mean? How will I know if the reviews I've submitted went through successfully? Thanks in advance!
0 2

