Editorials
On Flex X Cop Season 2 • 10 days ago
Title Flex X Cop Season 2 Spoiler
why dont people in kdrama world take some picturesssss.. like what if you die before they get here
8 1
On Flex X Cop Season 2 • 10 days ago
Title Flex X Cop Season 2 Spoiler
Is Isoo dumb??? Wym you don't know why Seongwon would be involved, do you think the serial killer investigations you're doing are for a tv show?
8 0
Replying to nobodyknows • Aug 28, 2026
Title Flex X Cop Season 2
she had to go bro omg
lowkey real
0 0
Replying to Nam Joo Mine • Apr 12, 2026
Title Mad Concrete Dreams
Today’s episode was ridiculous😭😭 this is so unserious. Whatever that is being done it gets worse and if…
the show is utterly ridiculous i can't look away🤣🤣🤣
3 0
Replying to ffanta • Dec 10, 2025
Title The Price of Confession
best thing so far is watching kim sun young, she is hilarious.
ikr!! haha
1 0
Replying to HotMilkTea • Dec 4, 2025
Title Blind
This practically fits my taste to a T and yet, I have once again put it on hold for nth time on the first episode.…
me tooooo😭 But I wanna watch it so bad
1 0
Replying to bhday • Oct 29, 2025
Title Would You Marry Me? Spoiler
Just watched ep. 5 and it's pissing me off. I dont't mind the popular ever occuring fake marriage main plot but..…
Yeah its really icky that she's remembering the guy who just became an orphan and was all bloodied up like they met in school or something
1 1
Replying to ineedvagabondseason2asap • Jun 17, 2025
Title Mercy for None
the level of fear the Nam siblings had established among all should be studied [I support]
it's sooo funny LOL. Are you still scared of him after 11 years... well yes!😂
1 0
Replying to TomDmingz • Jun 1, 2025
Title Nine Puzzles
very good, I know who the killer is in the first 5-6 episodes.. but I'm curious how it unfolds
any hints
0 0
Replying to Pinky • May 25, 2025
Title Unmasked
hello? the end of ep. 3 had my tear ducts going rogue for a minute. i was not expecting that 🫣
he didn't have a formal picture for his funeral 😭 it was so sad fr
1 0
Replying to sungrokisking • Apr 6, 2025
Title Chief Detective 1958
now i know why all his team members were passed away in the present day... in the 1971 Chief Inspector drama,…
omg I was wondering why they made the decision to make them all dead but this is so sad omg!
3 0
Replying to starberry • Jan 9, 2025
Title Love Scout
I'm already enjoying the employees in the FL's company! Their introduction in the second episode was funny.
courage to be hated hahahaha
1 0
Replying to LollyLilly • May 5, 2024
Title Ready, Set, Love
Woww female lead look so much like Moon Ga Young. She even act clumsy like hers. So cute
and Valentine looked so much like Park Bo Young!! please tell me it's not just me
1 0
Replying to Idunumi • Nov 11, 2023
Title Castaway Diva
Una get bad mouth
LOLLLL
1 0
On Ballerina • Oct 8, 2023
Title Ballerina
loved it!!!
4 0
Replying to yseult • Sep 10, 2023
Title The First Responders Season 2 Spoiler
Agreed. I mean... for a paramedic who runs into odd situations, she never questions how a booby trapped human…
you're right about his dad thing now that i think about it
1 0
Replying to lily • Sep 9, 2023
Title The First Responders Season 2
coming back after; I can only say I strongly believe Hogae isn't dead. Remember that car that was blocking the…
how are we feeling😭
0 0
Replying to lily • Sep 4, 2023
Title The First Responders Season 2 Spoiler
damnnn he tasted it first and lied that it was salty so they wouldn't test it. that got me shook lol
coming back after; I can only say I strongly believe Hogae isn't dead. Remember that car that was blocking the firefighters? someone had already gotten to the scene and all of this is a plan. I can't believe that was Dex's car as that doesn't seem like a ride he'd be in. I also strongly believe he's related to the 10 years ago case and is taking revenge for his parent or sibling. the writers won't dare to do this a second time
0 2
On The First Responders Season 2 • Sep 3, 2023
Title The First Responders Season 2 Spoiler
damnnn he tasted it first and lied that it was salty so they wouldn't test it. that got me shook lol
1 3
Replying to Sadiahahah • Aug 15, 2023
Title Man in Love
The only movie where I am able to accept this type of ending because these babies got married irl🥹💕
wait really???? that makes it feel so much better omg😭
1 1