K-Drama
Replying to Cinnamon Bonnie • Sep 19, 2022
Title Papa & Daddy Season 2
Damian has been a shit boyfriend!
Since s1 ! Jerry deserves so much better
1 1
On Good Job • Sep 18, 2022
Title Good Job
Wardrobe need to do better with the disguise.
2 1
On Willi Arawill Jartonk • Sep 18, 2022
Person Willi Arawill Jartonk
I heard he was going to be in Cinderella Boys, anyone confirm?
1 1
On My Girlfriend Is an Alien • Sep 18, 2022
Title My Girlfriend Is an Alien
I feel like she got with the wrong guy given how she was treated?
2 0
Replying to jpny01 • Sep 17, 2022
Title My Only 12%
I love that Kung immediately saw "it" when Cake said "she's my girlfriend, right?" when asked if he loves her.…
Agreed that the pace could be better and it's a little repetitive in places. We need to get to the actual separation then reconciliation
1 0
On My Only 12% • Sep 16, 2022
Title My Only 12%
Sand and the money issues though....
0 0
Replying to IslandGirlIslandLife • Sep 16, 2022
Title The Eclipse
Akk is doing the most for this school. Is this how dirty cops are made? They start out as dirty prefects, if they…
I too can't understand. Is he being blackmailed or owe money or some shit? Every dirty cop has a raison d'etre
3 1
Replying to MoonOverStar • Sep 15, 2022
Title Love in the Air
I think MeMindY had a deal with IQ and can't really release full eps on youtube. If you go to their youtube, the…
You're like Gene in Lovely Writer with their editor :D
1 1
Replying to Murasaki • Sep 15, 2022
Title Love in the Air
This worked for me with vpn https://www.iq.com/play/love-in-the-air-episode-5-1gbctsp7ons?lang=en_us
Thanks - that's done it!
0 0
Replying to Nauriya • Sep 15, 2022
Title Love in the Air
the tongue kissing trend set by NewxZee is taking new levels in Thai Bl.
It was much needed. I love some mukbang with tongue
0 0
Replying to Murasaki • Sep 15, 2022
Title Love in the Air
This worked for me with vpn https://www.iq.com/play/love-in-the-air-episode-5-1gbctsp7ons?lang=en_us
Thanks ! Which country did you set it to?
0 2
Replying to MoonOverStar • Sep 15, 2022
Title Love in the Air Spoiler
I think MeMindY had a deal with IQ and can't really release full eps on youtube. If you go to their youtube, the…
Let them be vers! And purlease, put the hetero stuff down. I'm sure it's good but we need more well written BL. I love this series. I started the 3rd book but it wasn't in the series and I needed to know what happened with the third couple :D
0 3
Replying to MoonOverStar • Sep 15, 2022
Title Love in the Air
I think MeMindY had a deal with IQ and can't really release full eps on youtube. If you go to their youtube, the…
Yeah I tried the app on my phone. It only seems to be an issue with Thai ones except KP. I just realised that I read your books on Amazon Kindle. Where's the third in the Wicked series! We DEMAND to know :P .
0 5
Replying to MoonOverStar • Sep 15, 2022
Title Love in the Air
I think MeMindY had a deal with IQ and can't really release full eps on youtube. If you go to their youtube, the…
Yeah I tried the app on my phone. It only seems to be an issue with Thai ones except KP. I just realised that I read your books on Amazon Kindle. Where's the third in the Wicked series! We DEMAND to know :P .
0 0
Replying to Nauriya • Sep 15, 2022
Title Love in the Air
watch it here it is uncut same as IQYI.
You're right. I'll be naughty this one (cough) time :D
0 0
Replying to MoonOverStar • Sep 15, 2022
Title Love in the Air
I think MeMindY had a deal with IQ and can't really release full eps on youtube. If you go to their youtube, the…
No I can't find the actual show on IQ . Yeah I'm on chrome too. I just tried edge and, nada. Grrrrrr!
0 8
Replying to MoonOverStar • Sep 15, 2022
Title Love in the Air
I think MeMindY had a deal with IQ and can't really release full eps on youtube. If you go to their youtube, the…
Can you ask your friend if she's using google chrome or another browser? It's annoying at best as the vpn isn't working.
0 10
Replying to Nauriya • Sep 15, 2022
Title Love in the Air Spoiler
watch it here it is uncut same as IQYI.
Thanks. I do actually have a VIP iQIYI account so would like to support where possible. It's just easier with an actual link
0 2
On Love in the Air • Sep 15, 2022
Title Love in the Air
Hi, Can someone send through the iQIYI link as it's geoblocked in certain places and isn't coming up on searches. Thanks in advance
1 10
Replying to MoonOverStar • Sep 15, 2022
Title Love in the Air
I think MeMindY had a deal with IQ and can't really release full eps on youtube. If you go to their youtube, the…
I can get IQIYi but I can't get certain shows. I was fine with KP but some don't come out especially the thai ones like Checkout and the one with BounPrem. I'll keep trying. Let me vpn Toronto!
0 12
