K-Drama
On Reply 1988 • Sep 10, 2022
Title Reply 1988
I can't stand the bullying, screechy older sister. Can someone tell me if she improves because it's irritating so far
3 1
On Unforgotten Night • Sep 10, 2022
Title Unforgotten Night
Maybe the BDSM tag needs to be removed. They literally forgot about all that since ep 3
11 8
Replying to Jnj • Sep 10, 2022
Title Love in the Air
Please keepme posted if you find ang link for the novel
please send me the link too
1 1
Replying to Chelsea Black • Sep 10, 2022
Title My Only 12%
I think people aren't sure if he's trying to use him for money or not. Maybe being dishonest / opportunistic?
that and a potential fever / sponge down
2 1
Replying to Chelsea Black • Sep 10, 2022
Title My Only 12%
I think people aren't sure if he's trying to use him for money or not. Maybe being dishonest / opportunistic?
we also have to assume some sort of beach moment. Otherwise, can we really classify it as Thai BL
2 0
Replying to Chelsea Black • Sep 9, 2022
Title My Only 12% Spoiler
I think people aren't sure if he's trying to use him for money or not. Maybe being dishonest / opportunistic?
As he's turned up and Cake hasn't met him I think he will be a bone of contention. He may not be a user but, let's see. At the end of the day he's just a tool to be used to move these two on. The mum may not even be dead. I dunno. We need to see him around Eiw's other friends to get a proper read on him and his intentions
1 7
Replying to Murder God Dynamight • Sep 9, 2022
Title About Youth
8 episodes only whyyyy
same as Semantic Error. Perfectly formed shows don't nee to drag it out for 14 epiodes and here's hoping to a follow up/ spin off
2 0
On My Only 12% • Sep 9, 2022
Title My Only 12%
Is anyone else getting a Theory of Love vibe from this storyline? Like we'll get Cake's perspective later and he'll be the one in love?
13 2
Replying to afternoon_sidekick • Sep 9, 2022
Title My Only 12%
I'd love to see some development for Cake. As of now I feel like we only see Eiw's point of view and he has some…
to me it feels like a theory of love story where we will see Cake's viewpoint later, maybe when he comes back from overseas and then is more into Eiw who is now popular?
7 0
Replying to jpny01 • Sep 9, 2022
Title My Only 12% Spoiler
That was the first episode I liked - the others were OK, but this one was paced pefectly. I feel like this should…
I think people aren't sure if he's trying to use him for money or not. Maybe being dishonest / opportunistic?
0 9
Replying to cillachandler • Sep 9, 2022
Title Love in the Air
Here you go. Let me know if it works. https://www.iq.com/play/29hviokmrd1?sh_pltf=4&lang=en_us
found the scene. Needed to see it with in sync subtitles https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIcLQwHvI6M&ab_channel=MeMindYUNCENSORED
0 0
Replying to cillachandler • Sep 9, 2022
Title Love in the Air
Here you go. Let me know if it works. https://www.iq.com/play/29hviokmrd1?sh_pltf=4&lang=en_us
same issue as Ammi despite the vpn switch. Oh well. Thanks for posting it
0 2
Replying to Venn • Sep 9, 2022
Title Love in the Air
To the novel readers , could someone link me to the English translated novel(s) , especially love storm , my patience…
there is a wattpad and a pdf version doing the circuit but the quality of translation on both / grammar aren't great
0 1
Replying to MyBallsAreHuge • Sep 4, 2022
Title Extraordinary Attorney Woo
I wish they would have shown more how the ML fell in love with the FL, and made it more convincing. Someone in…
He liked her immediately and they both just connected. He didn't infantilise her which was positive. She's pretty and quirky. I think they did it well from him setting boundaries to explaining how here behaviour hurt him at time. There's a whole 2 cases around autism and mental capacity and YW didn't have the mental capacity of a child she's just neurodivergent so any child references shows a lack of ASD understanding which is sad given the two cases
9 0
Replying to Cho Na • Sep 2, 2022
Title Good Job
I checked the screenwriter is new... but the way the lead characters are written is hilarious! Jinmo and the cardboards,…
agree. That scene alone bought them another week of me watching. I was about to drop it
0 0
Replying to Chelsea Black • Sep 2, 2022
Title Good Job Spoiler
I'm on 3 and 4. Ep 1 wasn't enough for me either and I found FL annoying . Still do tbh
and her best friend is even worse. Don Se Ra has realised by 4 she was wrong but I don't find her independent but more judgemental
1 0
Replying to Claddagh • Sep 2, 2022
Title Good Job
Just finished the 1st episode. I'm not hooked yet but I liked it.
I'm on 3 and 4. Ep 1 wasn't enough for me either and I found FL annoying . Still do tbh
2 2
On Semantic Error: The Movie • Sep 1, 2022
Title Semantic Error: The Movie
I'm hearing it's in theatres today310822 so I guess they're trying to get as much from that before it comes to viki
6 0
On Minato's Laundromat • Aug 31, 2022
Title Minato's Laundromat
It has a lazy pace to it but I like the growth in the main characters. Just wish episodes were a little longer each.
4 0
On Ji Seung Hyun • Aug 29, 2022
Person Ji Seung Hyun
he plays low key evil characters well
2 0