Editorials
On Marry My Husband • Feb 20, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
Men have very few decisions in a relationship. Let them have them. He was right to tell her off :)
1 0
On Marry My Husband • Feb 20, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
Cheesy Tabby Cat seemed to have the time of their life in that apartment. I bet they loved all that play time filming. Go Cat, Go!!!
8 0
On Marry My Husband • Feb 20, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
The only redemption storyline is the misogynistic marketing manager who was in love with Su Min...we can live with that
4 7
Replying to nolatoo • Feb 20, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
Thought the same exact thing! 😂😅Oh no, not cable ties!!
She did make me laugh when she was trying to break them in the training room. Her facial expressions were priceless
4 0
Replying to nolatoo • Feb 20, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
So what was Ji Hyuk’s and Hui Yeon’s relationship if they weren’t siblings? I didn’t follow that point.…
when Ji Hyuk hugged him and said he wasn't sure if he could trust him, from then on he was loyal. Yes in OG lifeline he left U&K when power changed hands
3 0
On Marry My Husband • Feb 20, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
Cable ties are synonymous with Park Min Young for me now :) #WhatsWrongWithSecretaryKim
9 2
On Marry My Husband • Feb 20, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
Note to self - If I hear a knock or doorbell but there's nobody in the camera then I'm not opening.the door!!
12 3
Replying to WHOS GUN ATTAPHAN • Feb 20, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
ur pfp is my fav lmao
Thanks OffGun fan #BLForever xxx
0 0
Replying to Val • Feb 20, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
if it did, I would've rooted for her just a little and thought she wasn't a complete psycho.
I love when they keep the evil ones evil to the end. A redemption arc always feels rushed. So I'm glad she didn't take her poisonous self off to Africa :)
5 0
On Marry My Husband • Feb 20, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
Mr. Yu is low key my favourite character
8 2
On Marry My Husband • Feb 20, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
Those two not knowing how to flirt was priceless. Bring her cake!
4 0
On Marry My Husband • Feb 20, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
The hospital scene had me in tears. Glad the kid was at the forefront of decisions
4 0
On Marry My Husband • Feb 20, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
Go volunteer in Africa, then volunteer some more...yeah that was never REALLY going to work out :D
8 2
On A Secretly Love • Feb 20, 2024
Title A Secretly Love
The subtitles are giving, "give your cousin / brother the contract. He studied Engerlish at school!"
8 1
On Cooking Crush • Feb 18, 2024
Title Cooking Crush
Ten has become THE WORST medical student in the history of BLs. We never see him study anymore
4 0
On Cooking Crush • Feb 18, 2024
Title Cooking Crush
Unky got such a rushed love interest and with someone I never forgave. And the age gap?!? :D
4 0
Replying to Kaze • Feb 18, 2024
Title Step by Step: Uncut Version
Unrelated but what is the drama in your profile pic?
The 8th Sense xxx
0 0
Replying to KD-Jen • Feb 17, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
I don't get why almost every drama I've watched recently involves some kind of time travel
Same, and it's not something I enjoy :)
4 0
On Intern in My Heart • Feb 14, 2024
Title Intern in My Heart
ok but they need to give the designers on Team A a better wardrobe please.
0 1
On Intern in My Heart • Feb 14, 2024
Title Intern in My Heart
but the women are REALLYnot doing their jobs? I lack sympathy for them tbh
1 0
