Editorials
On Cooking Crush • Dec 4, 2023
Title Cooking Crush
She should get the 50K baht herself. I can't stand that storyline
7 5
Replying to moonchild127 • Dec 4, 2023
Title The Middleman's Love
who are the characters in your profile photo??
Main couple in The Eighth Sense :)
1 1
On Fight for Justice • Dec 3, 2023
Title Fight for Justice
Ok is it BL?
0 4
Replying to Zero • Dec 2, 2023
Title Perfect Marriage Revenge
Do you think I should start watching this now or wait till it finishes? Has it been good so far? Hate dramas that…
I really hope they don't let you all down with the ending. So many of them do on these 12 episode dramas
1 0
Replying to Zero • Dec 2, 2023
Title Perfect Marriage Revenge
Do you think I should start watching this now or wait till it finishes? Has it been good so far? Hate dramas that…
I'll wait until tomorrow to start it methinks. Because if I watch 11 episodes then am left on a cliffhanger?!? Nah :D
1 2
On The Middleman's Love • Dec 2, 2023
Title The Middleman's Love
Jade's constant shouting is too much!
8 3
On My Dear Gangster Oppa • Dec 1, 2023
Title My Dear Gangster Oppa
Crimp haired criminal is annoying af. I just can't take him seriously.
10 2
On The Middleman's Love • Nov 24, 2023
Title The Middleman's Love
the background music is driving me mad. Like we are at nursery
9 0
Replying to jjajangmyeon • Nov 24, 2023
Title Wedding
hey your proile pic is from semantic error right?
No, The Eighth Sense :D
1 0
Replying to 4sian_Lov3r • Nov 23, 2023
Title My Dear Gangster Oppa
The first 3 episodes were pretty good, but I feel like it's already starting to go downhill with ep. 4 and now…
I commented the same above. What were they thinking!
2 0
Replying to lynmac55 • Nov 23, 2023
Title My Dear Gangster Oppa
I was thinking that too. It's like the makeup people have never seen a real scar.
It's giving kindergarten. They literally used an old pot of play dough and went to town. Tut tut.
2 0
On My Dear Gangster Oppa • Nov 23, 2023
Title My Dear Gangster Oppa
I need make up to give those scars less mustard yellow. They look infected or septic
15 2
Replying to ashley • Nov 18, 2023
Title The Middleman's Love
i put this on hold because i saw such negative comments about the first episode! is it worth the watch? should…
If I had had the foresight I may have waited until ep 4 so er, yeah, hold off on this one until we've moved into the actual drama.
1 1
On The Middleman's Love • Nov 17, 2023
Title The Middleman's Love
Did the sound effects guy get ALL the budget ? Just asking
11 2
On The Middleman's Love • Nov 17, 2023
Title The Middleman's Love
Mai is giving me Nubsib vibes in ep 1. Jade is annoying me - why did they write him like this!!
2 0
Replying to StarSoul414 • Nov 16, 2023
Title Cooking Crush
They wanted this type of series.
The ones I can think of are Nicky (DBK) and Neo
0 0
Replying to StarSoul414 • Nov 16, 2023
Title Cooking Crush
They wanted this type of series.
as long as it's not high school shorts I'm in! And yeah they wanted a lighter comedy. Few BL actors have the comedic timing of Off.
1 1
Replying to Nick • Nov 16, 2023
Title Cooking Crush
Neo 🥰😍
I'll literally only coming for him :D
3 0
On My Dear Gangster Oppa • Nov 15, 2023
Title My Dear Gangster Oppa
I do like the 2nd couple. Not sure the Wahl storyline will hold our interest for long
3 0
Replying to Nauriya • Nov 15, 2023
Title My Dear Gangster Oppa
I miss this series...this adorkable series ever...ps. Wal is a cunt, a bitch and a whale without sperm.
tell us how you ReallY feel ?
0 0
