Editorials
On Jun & Jun • Aug 17, 2023
Title Jun & Jun
I hate the catty, jealous work colleagues. Just crack on with your work and stop gossiping.
0 1
On Jun & Jun • Aug 17, 2023
Title Jun & Jun Spoiler
It took me a minute to recognise the Mr. Heart guys
6 0
On Jun & Jun • Aug 17, 2023
Title Jun & Jun
That photographer. Why is shouting at people in the workplace so acceptable!
0 0
Replying to Chelsea Black • Aug 17, 2023
Title Jun & Jun
It's his boss though. I dunno let's see what today brings but Choi Jun is messing with him so he's confused.
Let's see as whilst Choi Jun THINKS he's being clear he's turned up drunk before so I'm a little skeptical as to whether Lee Jun really believes that he's into him. Plus we've got the other 2 love interests being 'friendly' and being an idol seems to have burned him. He's giving Lee Wan in Our Dating Sim energy.
1 1
Replying to Sofia_D • Aug 17, 2023
Title Jun & Jun
Lee Jun is starting to annoy me.. I don't even want to watch tomorrow's ep, if he's gonna make Choi Jun sad...
It's his boss though. I dunno let's see what today brings but Choi Jun is messing with him so he's confused.
1 3
On Wedding Plan • Aug 16, 2023
Title Wedding Plan
McDonalds couldn't let Chiang Mai have this whole episode? Just one episode without the golden arches? Dayum
6 2
On Wedding Plan • Aug 16, 2023
Title Wedding Plan
hanging out with happy, non toxic couples must hurt Nuea
2 0
On Wedding Plan • Aug 16, 2023
Title Wedding Plan
surprised that this is still 7 episodes. Would have thought it would have gotten extended
1 0
Replying to lynmac55 • Aug 16, 2023
Title Wedding Plan
I am convinced that the city of Chiang Mai sponsors half of these BL shows.
no joke because I just looked it up again. Chiang Mai Tourism Board is doing the most!
1 0
Replying to cpisnotacouple • Aug 16, 2023
Title Wedding Plan
Sadly, I don't even get a "best friends" chemistry from the ladies. I see Marine cringe or stiffen up every time…
Marine is struggling and should not have been cast in this role. I'm even struggling to see her as a model. She's just very stiff
1 0
Replying to Chelsea Black • Aug 16, 2023
Title Wedding Plan
the closest I've seen to any GL GMM couple that may make it is MilkLove from Bad Buddy. I found Gap the Series…
Gap had potential but they put no effort into intimate realism. I mean Sam was not even likeable. Becky acted her heart out but once again it was too lipstick and not believable as a script. Can't wait for MilkLove's next project. Hoping it gives us more.
1 1
On Wedding Plan • Aug 16, 2023
Title Wedding Plan
Lom is a serious case of he effed around and found out
3 0
On Wedding Plan • Aug 16, 2023
Title Wedding Plan
and the prize for the least believable GL goes to...
5 0
On Wedding Plan • Aug 16, 2023
Title Wedding Plan
I'm giving it half a point for realistic portrayal of no underwear the morning after. Some of these ones where they're wearing jeans in bed the next morning ....
12 0
On Wedding Plan • Aug 16, 2023
Title Wedding Plan
We thank you for the flashbacks ;)
5 1
Replying to dayidream • Aug 16, 2023
Title Wedding Plan
I dont see any tiny little bit chemistry between lesbian couple... I am just curious but do you suggest me a good…
the closest I've seen to any GL GMM couple that may make it is MilkLove from Bad Buddy. I found Gap the Series flawed
2 3
On Minato Shouji Coin Laundry Season 2 • Aug 16, 2023
Title Minato Shouji Coin Laundry Season 2 Spoiler
Preview for ep 8 : If Akira gay panics and that kiss doesn't happen we're going to riot
7 0
On Minato Shouji Coin Laundry Season 2 • Aug 16, 2023
Title Minato Shouji Coin Laundry Season 2
Episode 7 should have been episode 3. Like they've wasted weeks with his nonsense
15 1
On Minato Shouji Coin Laundry Season 2 • Aug 16, 2023
Title Minato Shouji Coin Laundry Season 2
Episode 7 is marked safe from Minato-san annoyances
4 1
On Minato Shouji Coin Laundry Season 2 • Aug 16, 2023
Title Minato Shouji Coin Laundry Season 2
Takayuki trying to guess what Akira is trying to say though :D
1 0