News
Replying to emmy621 • Aug 21, 2023
Title Be Mine SuperStar Spoiler
Can someone let me know how old they are in the show? I didn't even know that there was supposed to be an age…
I asked this when they chose to play Pun like a 15 year old. But he's supposedly about 20 and Ashi is 25ish so there isn't a huge difference if they played Pun like he was an adult
0 0
Replying to 143ithink • Aug 21, 2023
Title Be Mine SuperStar
I am so excited to watch this just because everyone hates it ðŸ˜I wanna know why wish me luck ig 🫣 I will…
how are yo getting on ? Died from 2nd hand embarrassment and cringe yet?
0 5
Replying to blackhighheels • Aug 21, 2023
Title Be Mine SuperStar
Yeah, agreed. He gets shy about masturbation and his erections and is ashamed by it all and then goes like a rabbit…
we only need one!!!
1 0
Replying to stayfantasizing • Aug 21, 2023
Title Be Mine SuperStar
Might drop this, actually.I was passively enjoying it until the seventh episode, which I’m still struggling…
Blaming David B. He ruined Bite Me and he's ruined this for me
0 0
On W Series: The Way You Shine • Aug 21, 2023
Title W Series: The Way You Shine
The colorism in Asian Dramas continues to irk but overall it's a decent watch. One week to go!!
1 2
Replying to Chelsea Black • Aug 21, 2023
Title Hidden Agenda
or more kissing scenes
we all do Boo, we all have names we'd happily throw into the hat and yet, Dunk doesn't seem to be going anywhere #IBlameTheFans
1 3
Replying to Chelsea Black • Aug 21, 2023
Title Hidden Agenda
or more kissing scenes
If I'm totally honest I'm thinking a plot would work but not a lot of emotionally heavy scenes. Dunk isn't ready
0 5
Replying to Corey • Aug 21, 2023
Title Hidden Agenda
That Puen story better not have been foreshadowing👀
I'm glad they added it as it wasn't clear why he was so reticent with Joke's advances and it's nice that sexuality isn't a factor in BLverse
0 0
Replying to Murder God Dynamight • Aug 21, 2023
Title Hidden Agenda
Their kissing scenes are fantastic. I only wish they were given a show where there is a plot.
or more kissing scenes
4 7
Replying to ImHereForTheBL • Aug 21, 2023
Title Hidden Agenda
Before I start watching this, I need to know if Jeng & Pok have serious screen time or do the other two monopolize…
this is worse than Be Mine Superstar for 2nd couple screen time.
2 1
Replying to JotPurpleIris • Aug 21, 2023
Title Hidden Agenda
Well, I'm loving the series! Just not looking forwards to the "villain" aspect, as always when it comes to dramas;…
there is enough stress with Nita and the scholarship. I wish they weren't introducing new baddies this late in the game
1 13
Replying to Jens • Aug 21, 2023
Title Hidden Agenda
Also, I love Joke. One of my favorite characters of the year (not being ironic). Justice for him and this comment…
I see more anti Dunk comments than anything, Rarely anti Joke. He's no Lom in Wedding Plan
1 4
Replying to Ashleymartinez • Aug 21, 2023
Title Hidden Agenda
The best part of ep7 was JengPok's scene
I didn't totally understand it to be honest. What is Pok upset about and why won't he share? Is it about them not being fully out as a couple or not being clear on their status or what?
1 1
On Hidden Agenda • Aug 21, 2023
Title Hidden Agenda
Boss (LITA) and Joong are just such dominant kisses that no matter who starts it they take control :D
6 3
Replying to Chelsea Black • Aug 21, 2023
Title Hidden Agenda Spoiler
Puen is a non factor
Ah the one hanging off Zo. hopefully they stick to resolving new characters /plots within the episode
0 0
Replying to Chelsea Black • Aug 20, 2023
Title W Series: The Way You Shine Spoiler
I'm on ep 6 and think the same
yeah the writing does feel rather dated. I thought they were going to go in a more modern direction what with the pregnancy story line but, I guess not?
1 0
Replying to Chelsea Black • Aug 20, 2023
Title W Series: The Way You Shine
I'm on ep 6 and think the same
I'm struggling with all the women to be honest except XX. The mums are bad then the Female bestie and then Xia Anni. Sigh
1 2
Replying to Hannaliss • Aug 20, 2023
Title W Series: The Way You Shine
Im on ep 13 and this Anni woman is a text book harasser 😳😳😳 should literally be institutionalised and…
I'm on ep 6 and think the same
1 4
On Casanova Begins • Aug 20, 2023
Title Casanova Begins
So how was it? Did anyone watch??
0 2
On Hidden Agenda • Aug 20, 2023
Title Hidden Agenda
Half wish that Zo opened that door and Joke was half way down the corridor already - play silly games, win silly prizes
8 0