Details

  • Last Online: 8 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: United States
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 9, 2021

Friends

Replying to Ana • Jan 18, 2024
I was under the impression that Mew didn't act in BL anymore, after tharntype. I'm surprised I was wrong.
he himself said that he won’t be on any BL but I guess he change his mind
2 4
Replying to suchimonster • Jul 5, 2021
Ep 3. First kissEp 10. Leads live togetherEp 12. Leads get together Ep 20. Break up episode Ep 23. Leads are back…
Thanks for this!😊
1 0
On KinnPorsche • Jul 5, 2021
Title KinnPorsche
I thought this series was already filmed ? Why is there people saying that it might get cancelled?πŸ€”πŸ˜£ the trailer was a hit! I wonder what network got this series? If their backing out then Netflix or LINE TV should get it!!☺😎
3 1
Replying to stefanyvonne • Jun 28, 2021
Yes, I totally understand the ending. And it still ended beautifully, I don't regret watching & finishing TDOBY
Do the main couple end up together?
1 1
Replying to Diablo • Jun 18, 2021
so netflix dropped the ep or not
All 35 are on Netflix
0 0
Replying to Aldurciyka • Jun 16, 2021
Title I Hear You
Main leads end up together and have a happy ending.But Please please please don't watch second leads scene they…
Thank you for this!πŸ’— The only reason why I want to watching this drama cuz of Rosy. And i only like watching dramas with happy endings.πŸ€—πŸ˜‰
3 1
Replying to Ahmad_Gin • Jun 13, 2021
watching 2eps so far it so good.. hope its as funny as my sweet liar
And with a happy ending for both couples!πŸ˜ƒ
1 0