K-Drama Replying to Alanna Dazai • Jun 5, 2021
Title TharnType Season 2 Special: The Wedding Day
Does anyone know if there is anywhere I can watch this with English subtitles without paying for it? Please help…
Newasaintv.biz
0 0
Replying to Paulina345 • Jun 2, 2021
Title The Eternal Love Season 3
Do you know when the 3 season will be?
June 15. For non-membership
0 0
Replying to Dorothy W Wong • Jun 2, 2021
Title The Eternal Love Season 3
So far so good! Completely in love with the drama series!! I love the 2 main leads!! They are perfect for each…
I wonder if the FL other husband is related to ChengChang? On the cast section it shows that they both have the same last name.
1 1
Replying to Justadramalover21 • Jun 2, 2021
Title The Eternal Love Season 3
I see a lot of people complaining about how the plot is confusing not logic, low budget, and they should’ve…
Those some people don't know how to appreciate a masterpiece!?Some low budget dramas are the best!!!?
4 0
On The Dreamlike Seal • Jun 2, 2021
Title The Dreamlike Seal
I wonder if there's going to be a season 3!?
0 0
On The Queen of Attack • May 26, 2021
Title The Queen of Attack
Happy ending?
0 1
On No Overtime Today • May 26, 2021
Title No Overtime Today
Happy ending ?
0 1
On The Imperial Coroner • May 18, 2021
Title The Imperial Coroner
I didn't read all the comments but I just want to know if there's romance between the coroner and the prince? I want to start watching but if there's no happy ending for the lead couple then idk lol
0 3
Replying to Ali Martinez P • May 16, 2021
Title New Horizon
Omg! A day after my birthday ?????
I hope it's a happy ending!?
0 1
Replying to mangoapricot • May 11, 2021
Title New Horizon
May 17, 2021 is the release date for episode 1.
Omg! A day after my birthday ?????
0 3
On Mr Honesty • May 10, 2021
Title Mr Honesty
Happy ending?
0 1
Replying to daredevil • May 8, 2021
Title Eternal Love of Dream
Where can I watch it in FHD for free?
Viki app
0 0
On My Secret Romance • May 6, 2021
Title My Secret Romance
Happy ending?
0 1
On The Crown Princess • Apr 17, 2021
Title The Crown Princess
Happy ending?
0 1
On You Are My Hero • Apr 17, 2021
Title You Are My Hero
Happy ending ?
0 1
Replying to Amber874 • Apr 16, 2021
Title Rebirth for You
So excited, i freaking love the book.Cant wait for this on screen
Does the book have a happy ending?
1 1
On Oops! The King Is in Love • Apr 16, 2021
Title Oops! The King Is in Love
Happy ending?
2 1
On Hold On, My Lady • Apr 16, 2021
Title Hold On, My Lady
Happy ending?
0 1
On Psychic Princess Season 2 • Apr 15, 2021
Title Psychic Princess Season 2
Happy ending?
0 1
On The Wolf Princess • Apr 13, 2021
Title The Wolf Princess
Happy ending?
0 1
