News
On The Blossoming Love • Apr 7, 2026
Title The Blossoming Love
happy ending?
0 1
On Love Is Sweet • Apr 5, 2026
Title Love Is Sweet
happy ending?
1 1
On Love and Crown • Apr 1, 2026
Title Love and Crown
happy ending?
0 1
Replying to Ana • Jan 18, 2024
Title Love Is Like a Cat
I was under the impression that Mew didn't act in BL anymore, after tharntype. I'm surprised I was wrong.
he himself said that he wonβt be on any BL but I guess he change his mind
2 4
Replying to KZRocks • Aug 9, 2021
Title A Tale of Thousand Stars
Yes :)
Thank you!π
0 0
Replying to KZRocks • Aug 9, 2021
Title A Tale of Thousand Stars
Yes :)
Thank you!π
0 0
On A Tale of Thousand Stars • Aug 9, 2021
Title A Tale of Thousand Stars
Happy ending?
2 3
Replying to Bhavika Gupta • Jul 30, 2021
Title BTS: Bon Voyage 4
Where to watch this show ??
Newasiantv
0 0
On Murphy's Law of Love • Jul 5, 2021
Title Murphy's Law of Love
Happy ending ? Is it worth watching ?
0 1
Replying to suchimonster • Jul 5, 2021
Title Use for My Talent
Ep 3. First kissEp 10. Leads live togetherEp 12. Leads get together Ep 20. Break up episode Ep 23. Leads are back…
Thanks for this!π
1 0
On KinnPorsche • Jul 5, 2021
Title KinnPorsche
I thought this series was already filmed ? Why is there people saying that it might get cancelled?π€π£ the trailer was a hit! I wonder what network got this series? If their backing out then Netflix or LINE TV should get it!!βΊπ
3 1
Replying to stefanyvonne • Jun 28, 2021
Title The Day of Becoming You
Yes, I totally understand the ending. And it still ended beautifully, I don't regret watching & finishing TDOBY
Do the main couple end up together?
1 1
On Where Your Eyes Linger • Jun 26, 2021
Title Where Your Eyes Linger
Happy ending?
1 1
On Pretty Man Season 2 • Jun 22, 2021
Title Pretty Man Season 2
Do I have to watch the first season to watch this part?
0 0
Replying to Diablo • Jun 18, 2021
Title The Rational Life
so netflix dropped the ep or not
All 35 are on Netflix
0 0
Replying to Aldurciyka • Jun 16, 2021
Title I Hear You
Main leads end up together and have a happy ending.But Please please please don't watch second leads scene they…
Thank you for this!π The only reason why I want to watching this drama cuz of Rosy. And i only like watching dramas with happy endings.π€π
3 1
Replying to Ahmad_Gin • Jun 13, 2021
Title Truth or Dare
watching 2eps so far it so good.. hope its as funny as my sweet liar
And with a happy ending for both couples!π
1 0
Replying to StarShaDow • Jun 5, 2021
Title TharnType Season 2 Special: The Wedding Day
Where can I see it ? Can someone please post the link with English subs β¦
https://newasiantv.biz/watch/tharntype-2-special-the-wedding-day-episode-1-engsub.10284.174573.html
1 0
Replying to TharnType Season 2 Special: The Wedding Day • Jun 5, 2021
Title TharnType Season 2 Special: The Wedding Day
Replying to deleted comment
Newasiantv.biz
0 0
Replying to SalaVancer • Jun 5, 2021
Title TharnType Season 2 Special: The Wedding Day
Does anyone have the link for this?
Check out newasiantv.biz
0 0

