Editorials
Arahza • Jul 2, 2026
Game Favorite Chinese Drama Actor
Bro I was struggling so hard picking between the actor from my fav drama Hu Yu Tian in My Roommate is a Detective or my fav actor Neo Hou but I decided on my fav actor. I also had to pick between Tai Jian Ci which I loved him in filter and Lai Kuan Lin who was my bias in Wanna One and I also loved his dramas
0 1
rem • Jul 2, 2026
Game Which Cdrama should I watch First
Filter is such a great drama
0 0
Replying to Grey • Jul 2, 2026
Game Which Male K-Actor Are You?
Lee Jong Suk... I don't know him so I'll proceed with watching one of his dramas (or movies?). Which one would…
Yeah I also recommend W my fav drama but all his dramas are pretty good like (while you were sleeping, big mouth, law in the city, school 2013, Pinocchio, romance is a bonus book, hymn of death (this one is sad) and I can hear you voice
1 0
Dani • Jul 2, 2026
Game Which Male K-Actor Are You?
Aye I got my fav Korean actor Lee Jong Suk
2 0
Parimusicanddramafan • Jan 11, 2026
Game Which Cdrama is the Best P2?
Ahh I can’t pick between filter and romance of the little forest they are both great dramas
0 1
Blueminn • Jan 6, 2026
Game He's a 10 But...
lol Tang Qi filter can I say all of them lol I loved that drama it’s so funny especially that one episode where she’s a statue and a picture frame lol me and my sister were laughing so hard after watching that scene
1 0
On The Starry Love • Jun 19, 2025
Title The Starry Love
I had to laugh in this drama cause I watched filter before I watched this and in filter she turns into a bronze statue and I had to crack up because the you see the bronze statue in the starry love during one of the scenes.
4 0
Replying to JFtetiana • Jun 8, 2025
Game Favourite republican era drama
Loved Arsenal Military Academy and My Roommate Is a Detective
Same I also loved those 2 my roommate is a detective is my fav cdrama and arsenal military academy is second equal with psych hunter
0 0
adululu • Jun 5, 2025
Game What Made You Cry More/ SPOILERS
Bro the devil judge I cried so hard
0 0
Lynnea • Jun 4, 2025
Game Best male lead (best character, not actor)
Tan Xuan Lin one of my fav characters I loved fall in love such a good drama. I love the republican era dramas so good
1 0
Replying to reneeole • Jun 4, 2025
Title A Little Thing Called First Love
Still has one of my favorite second lead couples of all time He Xin and Kai Tuo. The angst, enemies to lovers,…
I loved it too until I found out that she was 16 when they filmed this and he was 25
0 0
Replying to SniperGod0096 • Jun 4, 2025
Title A Little Thing Called First Love
Because the actress was underage I think
Yeah she was 16 and he was 17 when this was filmed
1 0
Replying to Dramasama • Apr 5, 2025
Title Ski into Love
Haha that solving height difference with baby voice comment is so random
that’s just the way she speaks tho like if you watch her reality tv show that she has with a few famous people included Hu Yi Tian you can hear that her voice sounds like it does in this drama
0 1
On Eleanor Lee • Mar 15, 2025
Person Eleanor Lee
she has just recently come out with a new song red lights so good
0 0
Replying to ramisa tasnim • Dec 9, 2024
Title Love For Life
Incest?
I mean clearly by the description she didn’t know that
0 0
Replying to Fairyqueen1 • Feb 13, 2024
Person Lee Jong Suk
2022 we got a drama and two movies(but he only did small parts in the movies) 2023 no dramas or movies, but he…
The only reason we didn’t get a drama last year was because he was doing his tour
0 1