Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: πŸ”»FREE PALESTINEπŸ”»
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 9, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1

Aymen

πŸ”»FREE PALESTINEπŸ”»
Replying to emi • Aug 7, 2024
Title Tarot Spoiler
if someone would be so kind to do a post explaining each of the stories i would appreciate it cuz i did not understand…
that "mom", from my interpretation, was a demon who wanted human attention...
1 2
Replying to reverie • Aug 7, 2024
Title Tarot Spoiler
Can someone explain "Rental Mom" Ep4 pls? It looked really simple to me or maybe I missed something
That "mom" is a demon who wants human attention....That girl is in control of that demon, setting up situations for that demon to find its "friend" aka next victim....
this is MY INTERPRETATION of this episode, I apologize if you find it wrong...
5 0
Replying to Ivy • Aug 5, 2024
Title Snowfall
Yes, but it's momentary not permanent. Only once he spoke of it as a possibility but it has some serious side…
okayy!!!THANKYOUUUUU!!!πŸ˜­πŸ’™
1 0
Replying to TereStarr • Aug 4, 2024
Funny. Last night I dreamed that Do Ra's mom was my mom. It was a total nightmare, she tried to sell me off to…
JD's character was a gangster in Player 2...πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
2 1
On Snowfall • Aug 4, 2024
Title Snowfall
is this the drama where FL gets cured by drinking/washing her face with, ML's blood... (I saw it on Tiktok, cant remember the name)
3 3
Replying to AnonymouslyOnymous • Aug 4, 2024
Title Miss Night and Day Spoiler
Heck yeah! Up until this point she had always been rescued by him.
lets collectively forget thatπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
0 0
On Park Ji Ha • Aug 4, 2024
Person Park Ji Ha
She writes the best dramas...β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘
2 0
On Miss Night and Day • Aug 4, 2024
Do you know what the best part about episode 15 is? MIJIN WAS NOT SAVED BY PROSECUTOR GYE, RATHER SHE SAVED HERSELF...we dont always need a prince to save us, we can do it ourselves too....
13 2
On Roh Jeong Eui • Aug 3, 2024
Person Roh Jeong Eui
I've seen her in sooo many shows but she'll always be DaJeong(from Wi Daehan show) to me....πŸ˜†πŸ’—πŸ™†
2 0
On Seol Won Dae • Aug 3, 2024
Person Seol Won Dae
I love and miss my man sooooooooooo soooooooo much...😭😭❀❀❀
1 0
On The Witch • Aug 2, 2024
Title The Witch
My man JinYeong...β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘
5 0
On Cashero • Aug 2, 2024
Title Cashero
"self appointed chief"....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
7 0
On My Sweet Mobster • Aug 1, 2024
Imma remember Seo JiHwan's big bow tie for a long time πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’™
4 0
On My Sweet Mobster • Aug 1, 2024
Crying and singing, "Baby baby, lemme come along, every single day------"....😭❀ WHAT A PERFECT DRAMA THIS WAS....I'M GENUINELY GOING TO MISS THEM SOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH...πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’—πŸ’—
7 0
Replying to Laviyenrozz • Aug 1, 2024
I believe it will ratings riseπŸ™
Hoping for the bestttt β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘
2 0
Replying to hulamoon • Aug 1, 2024
I just watched the first two episodes on Daily Motionhttps://www.dailymotion.com/video/x91pwpiIt's cute. 😊
with subtitles?
0 1