Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: 🔻FREE PALESTINE🔻
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 9, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
On My Sweet Mobster • Jul 31, 2024
DOHOON'S CAMEOOOO.....OH MY GWADDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!! I DIDNOT EXPECT HIM TO POP UP ON MY SCREEN...♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
7 0
Replying to Doh Kyung Soo • Jul 28, 2024
Person Doh Kyung Soo Spoiler
Replying to deleted comment
And should I talk about your favorites? Posting MCDONALD'S when it's OPENLY A ISRAHELL SUPPORTING BRAND
1 0
Replying to Doh Kyung Soo • Jul 28, 2024
Person Doh Kyung Soo
Replying to deleted comment
EXO is one of those groups that OPENLY SUPPORT PALESTINE...please do your research properly
4 0
Replying to Devotha Mwenda • Jul 28, 2024
Title Miss Night and Day Spoiler
Reminds me of 'while you were sleeping', it had a female serial killer too and we couldn't guess at all.
I watched "While you were sleeping" yearsssss ago and had no memory of serial killer being a female...😂😂😂😂😂
0 0
Replying to Sand • Jul 28, 2024
Exactly! I rewatch this yearly too and purely for nostalgic reasons. And I never get tired of the ost. This drama…
we all lived the same childhood...😂🙆❤
2 0
Replying to EYA • Jul 28, 2024
is it that bad?
Its not bad, people nowadays are weirdly sensitive about stuff....
6 0
Replying to HJHofT17 • Jul 27, 2024
Title Good Partner
I have 2 other dramas that are taking a break too
I'm watching them too but I didn't know that they too were taking a break...Thankyou ♡
0 0
Replying to 11947079 • Jul 27, 2024
Title Tarot
I just watched ep 1 and I have a question.Has Mina been dead on Christmas before and her mother kept telling herself…
Yup, Mina died long ago
5 3
Replying to iffat • Jul 27, 2024
Title Tarot
is this worth the watch??
Yes it is
1 0
Replying to HJHofT17 • Jul 27, 2024
Title Good Partner
I have 2 other dramas that are taking a break too
what other dramas are taking break?
0 2
Replying to Aymen • Jul 23, 2024
Title Serendipity's Embrace Spoiler
WHY WOULD YOU START A DRAMA THAT YOU KNOW YOU WON'T LIKE....YOU, YOU ARE THE PROBLEM...STOP THINKING YOURSELF…
Funny that this person thinks that pretty men are virgins...😂😂😂 Just because someone's not been in a relationship doesn't mean that they never slept around
0 1
Replying to lions0711 • Jul 23, 2024
They are just posting their opinions, and there's nothing wrong with criticizing bad tropes and practices that…
Nahh, the problem are the people who're criticizing it for being a romantic drama...The synopsis clearly states that the drama is pure romance...
4 2
Replying to HJHofT17 • Jul 23, 2024
I loved the first episode. This is the type of drama I needed right now.
IKRRRRR, SAMEEE
0 0