News
Replying to divercia • Jul 5, 2024
Article Namkoong Min receives offer to lead a new tvN K-drama
guys you don't understand. I am sat. seated. begging. for another drama with him.
I promise, we understand 😭😭😭❤❤❤
1 0
On In the Net • Jul 4, 2024
Title In the Net
Will we get this, this year?😭
5 0
On Nine Puzzles • Jul 4, 2024
Title Nine Puzzles
Waiting for my man..🙆❤
2 0
On My Sweet Mobster • Jul 4, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster
OMG OMG OMGGGGGGGG!!!! This man makes me feel something tingly tingly 😭💗
11 0
On Romance in the House • Jul 4, 2024
Title Romance in the House
Can't wait for it to be released
1 0
On Romance in the House • Jul 4, 2024
Title Romance in the House
OMGGGGGGG!!!!♡♡♡♡
1 0
On When the Phone Rings • Jul 4, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
Everything I love in one drama?wohooooo
3 0
On Treat Her with Caution • Jul 4, 2024
Title Treat Her with Caution
this sounds super fun...♡♡♡
3 0
On Evan Lin • Jul 4, 2024
Person Evan Lin
So, man's never returning to the industry? 😭💔
4 4
Replying to rebecasa • Jul 4, 2024
Title Black Spoiler
where can I watch this?
Youtube
1 0
Replying to nel • Jul 4, 2024
Title Dare to Love Me
Congratulations to Lee Yoo Young for her marriage and first child.I'm happy she managed to get trough those hard…
Never mind I just opened Instagram and saw the news....I'm soooooooooooo happy for her....😭😭😭😭😭❤❤❤❤❤
2 0
Replying to nel • Jul 4, 2024
Title Dare to Love Me
Congratulations to Lee Yoo Young for her marriage and first child.I'm happy she managed to get trough those hard…
She got married!!!!??? whennnnnn!!! I've been her fan for years and I never knew it...
1 0
Replying to sakshiitiwariii • Jul 4, 2024
Title Dare to Love Me
what cameo?
The actor in France, who wanted HD to work on his Cannes award show dress....(HD saw a glimpse of YB in him, because he was wearing the dress YB was supposed to wear on the Seongsan village fashion show )
0 0
On Queen Mantis • Jul 3, 2024
Title Queen Mantis
OMGGGGG JDY...🙆❤
4 0
Replying to Nauriya • Jul 3, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster
thank god people know a worth of series....my man UTG...
YAAAAESSSSSSS😭❤ The gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous man he is..
1 0
Replying to Mari • Jul 3, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster Spoiler
(currently at ep 4) omg what if the hyunwoo mini met as child is actually seo jihwan
He is😭😭😭❤❤❤
1 0
On Venus on Mars • Jul 3, 2024
Title Venus on Mars
Someone who has a link to this drama with subtitles..!!???♡
0 2
On A Wonderful Journey • Jul 3, 2024
Title A Wonderful Journey
Please tell me if you find subtitles..pleaseeee...😭❤
0 0
Replying to TheRetiredGodOfWar • Jul 3, 2024
Title Dare to Love Me
Happy ending?
Hope you love the rest of it too..❤🙆❤🙆❤🙆❤
1 0
On Good Boy • Jul 3, 2024
Title Good Boy
OMGGGGG!!! excited
5 0

1
