Details

  • Last Online: 32 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: πŸ”»FREE PALESTINEπŸ”»
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 9, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1

Aymen

πŸ”»FREE PALESTINEπŸ”»
On My Sweet Mobster • Jul 10, 2024
I almost died watching that last clip(quite literally)...I was drinking water when JiHwan shouted, ''Aegiya kaja"(Baby, let's go),and i choked real bad....I WAS NOT EXPECTING THATTTTTTTTTTTTT.....SIRRRR...😭❀
22 0
On Surplus Princess • Jul 10, 2024
Do you know what the most absurd thing about this drama is? Nope, not the existence of mermaids....But that Suzy girl leaving NAM JOOHYUK for that dweeb...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
No worries tho, he did get a role with ACTUAL SUZY 6 years later...πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜‚
3 2
Replying to RayllaPk • Jul 10, 2024
Title Surplus Princess Spoiler
I didn't watch it but somehow the story is similar to "the legend of the blue sea"? of I'm mistaking?
It's kinda similar...This story is more like, "Little mermaid"
0 0
Replying to Akshaya Ghs • Jul 10, 2024
Title Surplus Princess Spoiler
can anyone tell me who is the main hero? is it shi kyung or the other guy?
Hyeon Myeong
0 0
Pikachu_Cutiepie • Jul 9, 2024
THE STORY
~disclamer: Only for korean users~
the story was nice and interesting. private lives are the-------

I don't know why am I wasting my time decoding this review...πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
0 0
Replying to SevenVII • Jul 9, 2024
Jeffrey Jung has control over the police force and prosecution, it'll be called off the moment they hear about…
Yeahhhhh, I didn't think about that tho
0 0
On Love Me • Jul 9, 2024
Title Love Me
" Has nothing but beauty, wealth, and honor"....What else does a person need when they have all three of the most wanted things...πŸ˜‚.....Jokes aside, I'm soooooo excited for SooJung's drama....πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—
15 0
On G-Dragon • Jul 9, 2024
Person G-Dragon
THE LEGEND G DRAGON......MY FIRST LOVEEEEE!!!!!πŸ˜­πŸ’™
1 0
On T.O.P • Jul 9, 2024
Person T.O.P
I hope we could see Tabi in a romcom too...please plwaseπŸ˜­πŸ’™
5 0
On Heo's Diner • Jul 8, 2024
Title Heo's Diner
MY BABY XIUMIN along with SaeOn....Desperately waiting for this drama
3 0