News
Replying to Maka • Jul 8, 2024
Review The Pork Cutlets
On kokowa
It's sadly unavailable in my area...πππ
0 0
On Brewing Love • Jul 8, 2024
Title Brewing Love
Love them together πππ
3 0
On Bad Memory Eraser • Jul 8, 2024
Title Bad Memory Eraser
OMGGGGGGGG!!!!
2 0
Replying to Pinky • Jul 8, 2024
Article Ji Chang Wook Makes a Bold Transformation in "Revolver"
that first pic makes me all tingly inside π«
I KNOWWWWWW RIGHTTTTTT
0 0
On Yoon Seung Ah • Jul 8, 2024
Person Yoon Seung Ah
THE PRETTIEST LADY EVERRRRRRR..I wish she'd return as an actress ππ
0 0
Replying to Jiejie • Jul 8, 2024
Title The Brave Yong Su Jeong
ep45lol why was I clapping ππΎ ππΎ ππΎ when the k-desserts πͺ π πͺ sold out. lol I had to…
πππππ
1 0
On Yoon Jong Hwa • Jul 8, 2024
Person Yoon Jong Hwa
and we share the same birthdate....
0 0
On Yoon Jong Hwa • Jul 8, 2024
Person Yoon Jong Hwa
OMGGGGG! HE LOOKS AMAZING
0 0
On The Brave Yong Su Jeong • Jul 8, 2024
Title The Brave Yong Su Jeong
Few days ago, I made a mistake and cut my own hair...Now, they look like Choi HyeRa's hair...My blood pressure goes up whenever I see myself in the mirror...ππππππ
2 3
Replying to Peaky • Jul 8, 2024
Title The Pork Cutlets Spoiler
So the reason this is called "The Pork Cutlets" is bc in Korea, boys get circumcised when they're around 9 years…
9 years is crazyyyyyyyyy late...Ain't they supposed to get the surgery as a baby?
4 0
Maka • Jul 8, 2024
Review The Pork Cutlets
Where did you watch it? I can't find it ANYWHERE
0 2
On The Auditors • Jul 7, 2024
Title The Auditors
EPISODE ONE WAS EXCELLENT...wowwwwπππ and I love how they named the drama, "κ°μ¬-ν©λλ€"...
0 0
On The Auditors • Jul 7, 2024
Title The Auditors
It's sooo weird seeing JungHa playing a grown up roleπ, my man still looks like a high schooler...πβ€
0 0
On The Auditors • Jul 7, 2024
Title The Auditors
Don't mind the ratings...This is done by same aholes who initially down-rated My sweet mobster...
1 2
Replying to Morallygrey07 • Jul 7, 2024
Title The Auditors
After seeing this rating, I questioned myself whether I am watching the same series as people. "5.8" rating is…
They're some lowlife people who down rate all the dramas.....
3 0
Replying to sound_of_lia • Jul 6, 2024
Title To Your Side
where did you watched it?
A proud Aghase........ππand yes a DIE HARD Jackson stan...ππ
2 0
Replying to sound_of_lia • Jul 6, 2024
Title To Your Side
where did you watched it?
πI was searching for something on here
0 3
Replying to sound_of_lia • Jul 6, 2024
Title To Your Side
where did you watched it?
Half on HiTv and half on YouTube.. (YT had bad subs tho)
1 5
On Doubt • Jul 6, 2024
Title Doubt
HSK ans CWB...I'm seated
0 0
On Connection • Jul 6, 2024
Title Connection
I thought we were getting 16 episodes..ππππ
4 1

1
