News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 10 hours ago
K-Drama Kim Young Kwang needs Chae Soo Bin's electric powers to survive in 'Take Charge of My Heart' 8 hours ago
Editorials 'A Love Other Than Yours' is the K-Drama That Will Make You Question Everything You Know About Long-Term Love! 6 days ago
Rajan Kumar • Sep 3, 2021 Review Love Alarm Season 2 I just finished watchinh it1st season was excellent, 2nd season was okay antil the ending that didnt make any sense i totally agree with everything u wrote.I do have a question thoughDid u read the books? Does it have the same ending? 1 1
1st season was excellent, 2nd season was okay antil the ending that didnt make any sense i totally agree with everything u wrote.
I do have a question though
Did u read the books? Does it have the same ending?