News
On Murder Diary • Dec 30, 2021
Title Murder Diary
I really enjoyed watching the series, even though the ending was a little bit rushed. Overall, Vincent Wong did a really good job at portraying a character with the DID. I feel like there would be a sequel since the finale had left a cliffhanger.
0 0
Replying to Rezarev • Sep 14, 2021
Title Battle of the Seven Sisters
The drama has been finished. What do you think guys? It this worth to watch?
It’s worth it because Priscilla has improved her acting and she’s really well suited for playing a legal barrister. And there’s other leading actresses like Samantha, Kaman, Jeannie, Judy, Hera, Rosina, and Moon Lau.
2 0
Replying to Allen C • Sep 14, 2021
Title Line Walker: Bull Fight
Ending seems open ended. Is there going to be another sequel?
I think so because the viewers speculated that Michael Tse is back as Laughing and Philip Keung’s return as Bingo.
0 2
Replying to Leene • Sep 14, 2021
Title Line Walker: Bull Fight
Is this worth it?I did not watch LW movies and LW2 .. ONLY watched the first one with Raymond and Charmaine.Would…
The drama is worth it since Ben and Priscilla are back from Line Walker The Prelude and Raymond is back with the TVB industry since his first stint in the first Line Walker.
1 0
On AI Romantic • Sep 12, 2021
Title AI Romantic
I really enjoyed watching this series. Ali has done a wonderful job at playing an AI character and I loved her chemistry with Billy Luk’s character Ka Lim and his family. And Crystal did a good job at playing the character Dorian in the series.
0 0
On Kids' Lives Matter • Sep 8, 2021
Title Kids' Lives Matter
I really can’t wait to watch this because it’s been a while since Linda and Kevin have been in the industry. I also can’t wait to see Kenneth in another medical drama since he’s returning for Big White Duel Part II.
2 0
On Beauty and the Boss • Sep 8, 2021
Title Beauty and the Boss
I really liked this series since this is the second collaboration of Ali and Moses since they worked together before in the series Death By Zero. I even loved seeing Edwin and Jeannie working together again since their last series Of Greed and Ants. And I really loved the themes Love is Beautiful by Hana Kuk and Falling in Love by Kayee Tam. The themes fitted really well in the series.
0 0
Replying to SeanFletcher • Sep 8, 2021
Title Battle of the Seven Sisters
At the halfway point and I have to say it is very well done.
Priscilla really improved her acting. I think she’s really good at playing a legal barrister.
1 1
On Battle of the Seven Sisters • Aug 31, 2021
Title Battle of the Seven Sisters
This series is really well done and well made since it has stacked cast of leading actresses like Priscilla, Jeannie, and Kaman.
2 0