Editorials
Replying to Mavis • Mar 12, 2022
Title My Mate Match Spoiler
Guys is this a treesome?
No it is not
6 1
Replying to PaMiKa • Mar 3, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Correct me, if I am wrong, but according to Nanon’s most recent interview, it seems that the ep. 4 4/4 Pat-likes-Ink-while-Pran-is-suffering-in-silence…
Yes I saw that interview too and that scenes breaks my heart every time I see it. The fact that he doesn't even have to make a sound and he can convey all of those feelings is incredible
4 0
Replying to Maymaybaby • Feb 10, 2022
Title Cupid's Last Wish
no way!! this will be on Disney?
Disney hotstar it's the Thailand version.
0 0
jonnybgood • Jan 23, 2022
Review Bad Buddy
So if you liked it why a 1 then? That makes 0 sense.
0 0
leesukkie • Jan 21, 2022
Review Bad Buddy
I could not have said this better myself. Here's hoping directors and screenwriters take notes from this series. I hope to see more BLS that can stand up with this one down the road.
10 0
On Papa & Daddy Season 2 • Dec 7, 2021
Title Papa & Daddy Season 2
Hoping it comes out in 2022! But I will wait however long!
2 0
Replying to misham1 • Nov 2, 2021
Title 2gether
i can't be the only one who actually likes this show?? like it's obviously kinda stupid, but i think that's what…
Honestly.. It's one of my favorites because it just makes me smile! I'm sucker for the cute stuff lol
2 0
Replying to Rebeca • Nov 2, 2021
Title 2gether
Am I the only one who couldn't stop seeing Bright's lips??? HIS LIPS ARE SO BEAUTIFUL AND HE'S SO HANDSOME. And…
Glad I'm not the only one that sees his lips first haha they're luscious !
0 0

