Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Malaysia
  • Contribution Points: 1,979 LV9
  • Birthday: December 23
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 20, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award4 Flower Award10
On Last Twilight • Jan 3, 2024
P'Aof (IG broadcast channel):
"EP 9 goes extreme for real"

If the angsty OST is still not released by ep 9, what then
7 4
On Fluke Pusit Dittapisit • Jan 2, 2024
Fluke Pusit officially said his goodbye to GMMTV
https://twitter.com/capitalfluke/status/1742127361632408028

Happy New Year again, everyone has been through a lot of things this year, there are particularly many good things let me always smile. I've also experienced the challenges to myself, and I've been through and grown but I'm still happy to go through this.because all of this has made me develop and grow and make me better.
This year I'm not a GMMTV actor anymore, but I still have the love and fetter of this family Thanks p'tha always tried to give me a chance to give me a little dream of wanting to be an actor, and in the end I really got that opportunity.Thank you to every adult, brothers, younger brothers and sisters,and my best friends,standing behind me and pushing me forward,I would not have reached today without everyone.
Finally, I don't know where the next stop will go,I don't know what will happen after that,but I will also try to seize every opportunity and do the best,to progress and develop, to get better.I'll also continue to bring smile to the fans who love me.
Thank you for encouraging me all the time, and this will be a very important part of me, and I really feel thank you from the bottom of my heart.
ps : From today, please continue to pay attention to my new direction.

flukepusit
2024.1.2
https://twitter.com/hei_meansblack/status/1742171703160263115
7 1
Replying to Keganxoxo • Jan 2, 2024
Just WATCH THE SHOW. You are spamming the page with questions and comments that dont need to be asked. you are…
now they're replying to comments that have nothing to do with they're asking 🙄
2 1
Replying to VerukaMtl • Jan 1, 2024
What happened that Jimmy is in the hospital??? Ah, I see below that the reason hasn't been given. Hope he's out…
We don't know but usually GMMTV artists get hospitalised for overexertion.

Jimmy is still in school doing his advanced medical degree, on top of locums and his own medical practice, and acting and promoting his work. He's literally burning the candle at both ends
9 1
Replying to Gian • Jan 1, 2024
Last Picture (TL from Thai title, no official English title yet) - William Jakrapatr
it's not released yet
2 3
EP 2 + 3 temporarily suspended
⚠️NOTICE⚠️

We’re sorry to postpone the streaming of #IBecameTheMainRoleOfABLDrama today because of the tragic earthquake/tsunami in Japan. We will announce when the episodes will be back up for streaming once again.

We hope and pray for the safety of everyone in Japan.🙏🏼
https://twitter.com/gagaoolala/status/1741769680711467367
6 0
Replying to DewsMelonSeed • Jan 1, 2024
Do I have to watch any other shows b4 watching this? If so can y'all tell me the names and order
for this version, u just need OL 2018 and LOVE or DEAD b4 watching Returns
https://mydramalist.com/27866-ossan-s-love
https://mydramalist.com/32327-ossan-s-love-2

if you're a completionist here's everything
- OL 2016 (Original Movie)
- OL 2018 (S1 remake)
- OL: LOVE or DEAD (Remake movie sequel)
- OL: In the Sky (Reimagining)
- OL 2021 (Hong Kong remake)
----Not aired yet
- OL Returns (S2 remake)
- OL 2024 (Thai remake - EarthMix)
10 2
Replying to Anna • Jan 1, 2024
how come we didn't get an episode today I'm confused
new years break
0 0
Replying to jason zhao • Jan 1, 2024
What’s the ost from the trailer
Last Picture (TL from Thai title, no official English title yet) - William Jakrapatr
2 5
Replying to Sunshineeeeeee • Jan 1, 2024
Title Cherry Magic
We can still watch it even if GMMTV doesn’t post it anymore. We have options : you can use a VPN on Viu, the…
only in 480p tho cause they grabbed from free version of Viu

1080p https://t.me/CherryMagicViu
2 0