Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Malaysia
  • Contribution Points: 1,979 LV9
  • Birthday: December 23
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 20, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award4 Flower Award10
On Last Twilight • Jan 4, 2024
🏸: In the series, you are in Songkhla. In real life, you were together in Chiang Mai. You two never seem to be apart from one another and, always stick to each other like this. Well, I’m jealous of Sea na if I’m being honest.
💬: How?
🏸: Oh, Doc took him to a trip and took him to see…Doc previously studied in Chiang Mai University so he took him there where he studied. He showed him around like, “Hey, these are the restaurants I used to eat na. Hey, the scenery and the atmosphere here is really pretty na.” And they went to take photos together. It’s actually really nice moment na, being together with the person you’re comfortable with and spending time together in a happy festive time like this. It’s romantic.


https://twitter.com/Itsjuzm3/status/1742958258443194804
1 0
Replying to FFFis • Jan 4, 2024
I saw the hashtag got kinda popular, but only on twitter/x tho. I don't think gmm side will take it seriously.
only on Twitter you can see hashtags trending and P'Tha (CEO) said they highly focus on engagement.
3 1
Replying to Jose • Jan 4, 2024
25% of the show aired between christmas and new year though - also everything is sold out at GMM
And yet other pairings still got plenty of events, JimmySea has none e.g. OhmLeng

yes everything is sold out but depends how fast it sold out

Vice Versa merch only sold out on the finale and after the show

All the ready stock merch of Last Twilight sold out halfway through the show
2 0
Replying to Smart Mouse • Jan 4, 2024
jiahang IG haha exposed all the dirty secrets inside, then deleted it and apologized...maybe the company threatened…
He claimed he was drunk

don't forget JH is very pessimistic

But he was out of line to think that he knows what was happening between anyone of the cast members feelings. He is not with them 100% of his time
4 0
On Cherry Magic • Jan 4, 2024
Title Cherry Magic
Chat:

Admin: What do you want to wish Cherry Magic fans? Start!

JAN: I wish a lovely year to you all. Everything will be successful as you want. Successful love, no need to wait until reading the mind.

NEW: I wish a good year to everyone. Being loved by people around you.

TAY: I wish you a year where each day will pass with smiles and happiness. I will be a little support for you on the day you need.

JN: Countdown only changes year number, but watching Cherry Magic will give you never-changing happiness. Wish you a good both physical and mental health.

SING: I wish a good year to you all. Be happy and all the wishes fulfilled.

MARK: I wish a good year to everyone. All you wished for will be fulfilled. Very happy year to you.

Admin: Thank you for all the support. This is how it feels to be loved. I wish all the wishes you guys gave also go back to you many times more as a positive energy.

https://vxtwitter.com/OGTNAF/status/1741736654044291379
3 0