Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Malaysia
  • Contribution Points: 1,979 LV9
  • Birthday: December 23
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 20, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award4 Flower Award10
Replying to Keganxoxo • Jan 7, 2024
I saw someone wrote that Jimmy looks like a creepy doll.
I remember a reaction video called him a devil spawn just because he played Wai (Bad Buddy)

learn to separate actor and character ffs
6 7
Replying to HealingVibes • Jan 7, 2024
Title Ossan's Love
Thank you Gian, Is it necessary to watch this in the above order? There are so many OL, I'm confused lol
every version of OL involves well, the Ossan

only In the Sky has him as endgame
0 2
Replying to HealingVibes • Jan 7, 2024
Title Ossan's Love
Thank you Gian, Is it necessary to watch this in the above order? There are so many OL, I'm confused lol
No, unless you're a completionist
There're 3 versions of OL (excluding HK and Thai remakes)
- OL 2016
- OL 2018 ---- LOVE or DEAD --- OL Returns
- OL : In the Sky
1 4
On Last Twilight • Jan 7, 2024
Mhok's sister, Rung means 🌈 in Thai...

Mhok said on the ⛰️: It would be great to have a rainbow too
26 4
Replying to Gian • Jan 7, 2024
Blame the Stars - Day ver.
we don't know
2 0
Replying to jason zhao • Jan 7, 2024
Any more osts or is Williams ost the last one for the series?
Blame the Stars - Day ver.
5 2
On Last Twilight • Jan 7, 2024
I watched CM ep 4 feeling all fluffy and healed inside

Rewatch LTW EP 9 and I'm wrecked again
Why am I like this
15 0
Replying to ZaveidM • Jan 6, 2024
Title Cherry Magic
You can use VPN to Thailand and watch it on VIU. Or just wait a little longer, I'm sure they will be available…
yes
1 0
Replying to Keganxoxo • Jan 6, 2024
Who else was disappointed when Mhok told Day to take a break during the hike, and he pulled out a regular bottle…
or dutch mill which is the new oishi atp 555
21 0
On Cherry Magic • Jan 6, 2024
Title Cherry Magic
Reminder
LIVE TV - 8:30 PM
VIU RERUN - 10:30 PM

I'm gonna post this every Saturday now lol
8 2
Replying to Castlekd • Jan 6, 2024
Title Cherry Magic
Yup same for me just came onto say it's not on there yet. Maybe it will be after it's aired live
LIVE TV - 8:30 PM
VIU RERUN - 10:30 PM
4 0