Details

  • Last Online: 13 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Malaysia
  • Contribution Points: 1,979 LV9
  • Birthday: December 23
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 20, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award4 Flower Award10
Replying to Lyson • Dec 16, 2023
Title Cherry Magic
Ok, so I decided to watch this for Tay Tawan, I have liked him ever since Dark Blue Kiss, but I never liked him…
"does New look really different? It's like he's grown into himself physically somehow."
tbf it's been 4 years since DBK
6 4
Replying to Merlin Kun • Dec 16, 2023
Did Novel August kiss Day as well? If yes, that's messed up.
yes
Mhok punched August and August punched back
3 0
Replying to Gian • Dec 16, 2023
Oh great you're here tooAt least watch the WHOLE ep to get a grasp of Day's character first smh
Man I never understand the beef some people have against SEA, especially Thailand
10 0
Replying to etoks21 • Dec 16, 2023
Well, halfway through episode 1. I need to take a break. All the overwhelming background music, the bad acting,…
Oh great you're here too

At least watch the WHOLE ep to get a grasp of Day's character first smh
24 2
On Last Twilight • Dec 16, 2023
Novel August
"I pitied him, I want to make him happy, I'm sorry that I couldn't think of him more than just a friend, I'm not gay".
7 2