Details

  • Last Online: 9 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Malaysia
  • Contribution Points: 1,979 LV9
  • Birthday: December 23
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 20, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award4 Flower Award10
On Last Twilight • Dec 8, 2023
💜: Well, let’s say…. hahaha
💙: Hia…😂😂 Hia, why you look like that?
💜: Everyone will definitely scream. This is just an example. Let’s say we like each other.
💙: Yeah.
💜: Sea would definitely not dare to tell Hia that, “I’ve been in love with this person *secretly* for a long time now” Am I right?
💙: Yeah.
https://twitter.com/Itsjuzm3/status/1733165518763258341
3 0
On Last Twilight • Dec 8, 2023
from Twitter space
Jimmy: I had a question after filming the bar scene that why Day told him about his story, if he had feelings for Mhok, he might not have dared to tell Mhok, so I thought my feelings were only one-sided so I was even sadder

https://twitter.com/infinitygraph_/status/1733143154692419653

Q: Where did you create the character Mhok from why he is warm and caring?
Aof: I developed Mhok along with the script. But when filming, he's like Jimmy because he likes taking care of others. When anyone in the set has anything, he'll find medicine for them

https://twitter.com/infinitygraph_/status/1733146021901881702

A: When you watch, do you see yourself as the character?
J: I mostly see as Mhok, but there are some moment that I see Jimmy trying to act as Mhok
J: For example, when Gee was angry sand jumped, it was exactly how Film jumped in the set

https://twitter.com/infinitygraph_/status/1733148873311518774

A: Some of the details Mhok, Jimmy added in himself. Like the taking care, when he raised his hand to prevent Day from bumping

https://twitter.com/infinitygraph_/status/1733155223810826546

A: Jimmy got teased for playing in this series a lot in class
J: Because before filming, I always asked "do you think I could play as a technician?"
A: Did they cheer you or shut your hope?
J: No true best friends would cheer you up, right?

https://x.com/infinitygraph_/status/1733157884056555640?s=20

Sea drove from Ayutthaya to Jimmy's house just because he's lonely and now he's driving back

*knock knock*
J: Oh, who are you here for?
S: I’m here for Hia right here.
J: Oh, are you lonely?
S: Of course I am. 😂😂
J: Aww you are? Alright, come on. Let’s watch together.
S: Okay~ 😄
https://twitter.com/Itsjuzm3/status/1733133683333161036

A: I'm still at GMM building
J: Hurry to go back, I already see some people want to burn the building
A: Calm down, it's just EP5

https://x.com/infinitygraph_/status/1733159082251681857?s=20
7 0
On Last Twilight • Dec 8, 2023
Goldfish slippers!!!
https://www.gmm-tv.com/shop/goldfish-slippers-last-twilight-th

The slippers Mhok gives Day to prevent him from stubbing his toes in the house. They are in the shape of goldfish with a bump on its head to signify that the goldfish sacrifice their heads to brace the impact in place of Day's toes. Goldfish are also Mhok and Day's pets, Little Day and Big Mhok, from the series Last Twilight.
12 1
Replying to leea • Dec 8, 2023
Huh, really? That's the first time I've heard that opinion on this show! That sucks but I guess everyone has different…
Dropping without even finishing ep 1?

Tough crowd
1 0
Replying to Shadow • Dec 7, 2023
Title Shadow
Replying to deleted comment
they did not
It's up now
It was also 9 pm Thai time for ep 1-7
Not every show is allowed to be on streaming at the same time as original network
3 0
Replying to Starto • Dec 7, 2023
Anyone knows what's the Background song name used in Ep 9 near the end where they sing that goes with this line:"I…
the background songs besides the theme songs can't be found for some reason
I assume they're also OSTs made for this but unreleased
0 1
ZaveidM • Dec 7, 2023
Photo Photo
not GMMTV posted this early on YT community
calm down tomorrow is Last Twilight day
2 1
On Last Twilight • Dec 7, 2023
Jimmy: 

"I'm deeply grateful for the enthusiastic
response to this series, with every episode being extremely popular. I'm very happy, as it's a significant motivation for me. In this series, I had to completely transform my role, which is entirely opposite to the roles I've played before and my real life. I play Mhok, a handsome, straightforward, and warm mechanic with a tough life, who takes care of 'Day' (played by Sea Tawinan), who is going blind. Our close relationship makes us more dependent on each other. Most fans are surprised to see me in such a cool role, thinking my performance is very natural and unexpected. I'm glad that the audience can immerse themselves in the character's feelings, as I've put a lot of effort into this role. I hope everyone can see the progress in our acting. I completed this role by understanding and finely interpreting the
emotions of each scene, and I feel very satisfied and happy about it. Finally, I hope fans continue to follow us and see how the love story of MhokDay develops, which will surely be interesting."

https://twitter.com/AComewell/status/1732331363905536255?t=zVCMyK3ZhCawSf0jKdU1vg&s=19
9 2