🎬 To be honest, there are 2 scenes in EP4 that are my fav❤️ scenes. But when I rewatched it as a viewer, I think the scene that I had to work hard with myself the most is the scene where Mhok sang "Have to blame the stars"
🎬 When I developed the script, I could see the image of how I could make Mhok look cooler. But when Jimmy acted, I realized that this was the exact way Mhok would be and the way Jimmy interpreted made the character look way more handsome.
🎬 It's worth his effort to take singing classes and practice this scene so hard. If you want to know how many times he practiced singing for this scene, you should ask him yourself 555
🎬 I will just replay this scene over and over and say to myself how I wish Day could see P'Mhok in this scene👉
🥑 Thank you, P'Aof ❤️
🥑 I had to admit that it was the scene I'd been worried about since I read the script so I took singing classes and trained a lot. When I acted in this scene, I didn't watch the monitor at all (I was afraid of controlling myself 555)
🥑 I watched this scene at the same time with everyone. When I saw the outcome, "I'm happy with myself"
A scene had passed, there's another scene that I want to talk about but it hasn't aired yet 🫢
FUN FACTS ABOUT “Cherry Magic 30 still a virgin” The (not) secret story before having the magical power. The series’ original ver. is a manga 🍒 in slang means ‘virgin’ New is 30 y.o this yr Tay once wanted to be ‘Achi’. New once wanted to be ‘Karan’ https://twitter.com/Maileen_T/status/1731937998886097246
why is this series not being talked enough? it's one of the best from GMMTV this year
JimmySea was like the least popular GMMTV pairing, that's starting to change judging by how every ep been trending and they finally got solo fan meetings
maybe it's him
even recently when Better Days was supposed to come out on Nov 21 on Spotify but delayed to 28 for no reason
also the trailer.... delayed by one week
🎬 When I developed the script, I could see the image of how I could make Mhok look cooler. But when Jimmy acted, I realized that this was the exact way Mhok would be and the way Jimmy interpreted made the character look way more handsome.
🎬 It's worth his effort to take singing classes and practice this scene so hard. If you want to know how many times he practiced singing for this scene, you should ask him yourself 555
🎬 I will just replay this scene over and over and say to myself how I wish Day could see P'Mhok in this scene👉
🥑 Thank you, P'Aof ❤️
🥑 I had to admit that it was the scene I'd been worried about since I read the script so I took singing classes and trained a lot. When I acted in this scene, I didn't watch the monitor at all (I was afraid of controlling myself 555)
🥑 I watched this scene at the same time with everyone. When I saw the outcome, "I'm happy with myself"
A scene had passed, there's another scene that I want to talk about but it hasn't aired yet 🫢
P/s: I want to thank my teacher @.klassikit 🎤🙏🏻
https://twitter.com/infinitygraph_/status/1731992734041518154?t=1LzYOwnksEUbtAhcBdhU8A&s=19
The (not) secret story before having the magical power.
The series’ original ver. is a manga
🍒 in slang means ‘virgin’
New is 30 y.o this yr
Tay once wanted to be ‘Achi’. New once wanted to be ‘Karan’
https://twitter.com/Maileen_T/status/1731937998886097246
https://twitter.com/GMMTV/status/1731921123280048613?t=dqWwA69PSKmnbL95rlJLMQ&s=19
https://twitter.com/carteralphaeus/status/1731952114299961480?t=oaetzjOeC85Sb4iw1Fmuwg&s=19
https://youtu.be/ds8fAWQPaEk
How does one have the hottest guy in a BL be straight bffr lmao
edit: So I been informed Yai's girlfriend... Both the actress and character are trans
it's oddly specific
Newwie sings the OST
the song is all about Day's last picture
https://twitter.com/OGTNAF/status/1723363155768713348?t=N8M5aVK0-uXrM7t2U75sRA&s=19
I assume it's the ep where we'll know Day only has 180 days b4 he goes completely blind
Subbed
https://vxtwitter.com/Itsjuzm3/status/1731475344706699423?t=cbFahA2JbdwZjMmz-gafNA&s=19