Newwiee : Let me think.. actually there’s several of them, I kinda haven’t played this level before, I’ve been playing before but not as much as in this series
🎤:was it from your inner acting?
Newwiee : well, I haven’t done this level of love scenes before, I have literally been playing just the kindergarten and primary level you know but this one is the working age so it’s getting more intense 😅
🎤: Have Tay helped with the scenes?
Newwiee: he have, he now is an expert for this kinda scene krub 😅
🎤: have you guys got lost the characters ?
Newwiee : there’s like sometime we laughed but some other time we’re stressed about to the feeling for the scenes
ahhhhhh, how do I say this? so as much as this wasnt so bad, it wasn't hitting THAT place for me. and some things…
A dating show can't be therapeutic now? His Man and Boys Like Boys being from two different countries with their own social and cultural norms make a huge ass difference.
Is it really unfathomable that gathering people (from a country where same sex marriage is legalised ...) in a safe space resulting in they can freely express themselves about their experiences and shit. It's how LGBTQ+ people get to know eo better through shared trauma and struggles.
polar bear is New's fav animal
Orca is Tay's
https://twitter.com/jitarapuen/status/1734896651477901692
https://twitter.com/tinyjimmysea/status/1734897565332898016
https://twitter.com/dxlittlebrat_/status/1734936263298629741
https://twitter.com/carteralphaeus/status/1734901085859688879
https://www.wattpad.com/story/356534056-kiseki-dear-to-me-eng-trans
https://open.spotify.com/track/1pIflhPloz8QGnQUmpBFwp?si=5e00660e5b4f452f
GMMTV actually kept their word and released on time for once
https://youtu.be/TykkDxuawTA
I wouldn't noticed either if nomnoms didn't share it
https://vxtwitter.com/GMMTV/status/1734845620693696802?t=_MurraY2Zbgaf7hiRUwg3Q&s=19
- Stay by My Side
- You Are Mine
- VIP Only
- Anti Reset
https://www.setn.com/m/news.aspx?newsid=1396897
https://vbl2024.wabaysurvey.com/
- Stay by My Side
- You Are Mine
- VIP Only
- Anti Reset
https://www.setn.com/m/news.aspx?newsid=1396897
- Stay by My Side
- You Are Mine
- VIP Only
- Anti Reset
https://www.setn.com/m/news.aspx?newsid=1396897
- Stay by My Side
- You Are Mine
- VIP Only
- Anti Reset
https://www.setn.com/m/news.aspx?newsid=1396897
- Stay by My Side
- You Are Mine
- VIP Only
- Anti Reset
https://www.setn.com/m/news.aspx?newsid=1396897
I suspect rating bombing...
Newwiee : Let me think.. actually there’s several of them, I kinda haven’t played this level before, I’ve been playing before but not as much as in this series
🎤:was it from your inner acting?
Newwiee : well, I haven’t done this level of love scenes before, I have literally been playing just the kindergarten and primary level you know but this one is the working age so it’s getting more intense 😅
🎤: Have Tay helped with the scenes?
Newwiee: he have, he now is an expert for this kinda scene krub 😅
🎤: have you guys got lost the characters ?
Newwiee : there’s like sometime we laughed but some other time we’re stressed about to the feeling for the scenes
https://twitter.com/PathisNew/status/1732750674142646362?t=RNOBjzemNvICzickppYw8A&s=19
GY will move to Taipei in the future so their distance will get closer
https://www.ddinstagram.com/p/C0x3bc7PmCA/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
His Man and Boys Like Boys being from two different countries with their own social and cultural norms make a huge ass difference.
Is it really unfathomable that gathering people (from a country where same sex marriage is legalised ...) in a safe space resulting in they can freely express themselves about their experiences and shit. It's how LGBTQ+ people get to know eo better through shared trauma and struggles.