Since you speak Thai you may be able to help mewhats the significance of Mork or Mhok? Ive seen others use these…
I don't speak Thai actually 555
Mhok is a very unusual romanisation of Mork. GMMTV had used Mork 5 times before so I understand if they want to differentiate this Mork with Mhok but.. they already used the Mork romanisation in the pilot trailer over a year ago so it's hard for fans who have kept up with it since then to get used to Mhok
Mork (not Mhok!) did actually say “fan dee na” which means “I wish you a sweet dream” in Thai. For Thais, this phrase is different from Good Night in Western culture. We usually say Fan Dee Na to good friends and lovers. This is why you see Day reacted like that.
https://twitter.com/GMMTV/status/1730168543063535946
Their social media came up with what if they were part of the mafia stories with these photoshoot
https://watannetwork.com/tools/blocked/#url=3KfW4M6US2Y
why would anyone pirate this show is beyond me
It's only available in Thai and no digital release
Mhok is a very unusual romanisation of Mork. GMMTV had used Mork 5 times before so I understand if they want to differentiate this Mork with Mhok but.. they already used the Mork romanisation in the pilot trailer over a year ago so it's hard for fans who have kept up with it since then to get used to Mhok
3rd party sites do not count...Is it too much to ask to support officially
It's literally free and UNCUT on YT....
Can we not promote 3rd part sites when the whole thing is on YT for free???
https://twitter.com/OGTNAF/status/1729869677994840442?t=xtLxk_2aip14Q2LQot-qHQ&s=19
It's maddening that this is the reply you went with.
Most Thai BL in recent years don't even do this anymore.
Do you only watch series Y if they have problematic casting or what
and who are you to tell me what can I watch lol
wtf is this casting