Details

  • Last Online: 14 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 78 LV2
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 13, 2022
Replying to Atharva • Aug 31, 2024
i am watching this drama only for the roast. ML and FL roasting each other at every second is peak bestfriend…
bickering couples are the best
4 0
On Love Next Door • Aug 31, 2024
Title Love Next Door Spoiler
we got flashbacks of Seok Ryu witnessing Seung Hyo kissing his ex before GTA 6 😭

I never expected this
5 1
Replying to reina lucso • Aug 31, 2024
Yeah, true for me too.
many dramas do release all episodes in same day tho. IK its not possible for LND now
2 1
Replying to E7ERNITY • Aug 31, 2024
Yes, honestly it's so annoying. i just wanna know what others think about this drama.. but ended up get angry…
same here. I came here for some unproblematic, honest reviews. nvm
3 2
Replying to spicyme1 • Aug 31, 2024
Title The Frog
bunch of drop out losers keep rating this masterpiece low bc they too dumb to understand it.
you're the one rating all dramas 1/10 while rating Go Minsi's dramas 10/10..yet the one to talk? your idol would be so proud to see such jealousy of yours.
3 8
On The Frog • Aug 31, 2024
Title The Frog
I rushed to this comment section to see whats happening after seeing this drama's fan bashing other ongoing dramas🤓
6 0
On No Gain, No Love • Aug 31, 2024
for a fun rom com drama, this comment section looks serious💀

don't watch if rom com is not genre... simple 🤨
22 4
Replying to spicyme1 • Aug 31, 2024
if u dont like women being whores to be cool and u want actual badass women watch the frog
get a life 💀
8 0
Replying to No Gain, No Love • Aug 31, 2024
Replying to deleted comment
someone please summarize this comment, it looks like some useless troll but I wanna know whats this about 😂
8 3
Replying to gianni • Aug 31, 2024
I am dropping this after 3 episodes. The only positive thing that I can mention is that they are giving dimension…
bye
7 1
Replying to reina lucso • Aug 31, 2024
Yeah, true for me too.
this is why I want all episodes to be released in same day 😭
3 3
On Love Next Door • Aug 31, 2024
what is this 🐸 fan doing here bashing LND unnecessarily...go to 🐸's page if you need attention lol
12 3
Replying to Suri • Aug 27, 2024
Hi where did u watch it with good english subs ?
in YouTube, first 13 episodes. then Dramacool.
2 0
Replying to ang3l • Aug 27, 2024
the fire chemistry of the leads makes it up for all the loopholes in this drama lol. I didnt get 1 sec of boredom…
exactly my point 😁

I want season 2 right now 🤧
5 1
Replying to daydreamer • Aug 27, 2024
Ok it has a happy ending with pretty cute bonus episodes 🤭 Also, damn the actor who plays the ML is very attractive…
thank you so much
0 1