Details

  • Last Online: 21 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 78 LV2
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 13, 2022
Replying to shubham prasad • Mar 17, 2024
Title Orange
Why do FL always chooses SML ( which usually are Ml's best friend)... when for some tragic reasons ML leaves or…
you're not wrong 😬 dubidha ho gayi ye to
1 1
Replying to shubham prasad • Mar 17, 2024
Title Orange Spoiler
Why do FL always chooses SML ( which usually are Ml's best friend)... when for some tragic reasons ML leaves or…
hahahaha I totally understand what you mean. I never like such SMLs either who have no self respect. But this one is different. I didn't mind him ending up with FL here.
0 3
Replying to Eun-Sook • Mar 15, 2024
Cha-Eun Woo 🀣🀣🀣🀣
he is in it? 😲
2 3
Replying to ali • Mar 7, 2024
Title Dear.M
Three perfectly handsome, loving and caring boys simping over three girls. Looks like written by a teenage girl.
πŸ˜‚
0 0
Replying to xio • Mar 7, 2024
Title True Beauty
will always be seojun to me
Jukyung can't relate
3 0
Replying to OliviaW • Mar 7, 2024
Title True Beauty
This show should have overall rating 8.8 or 8.9. Why True beauty(8.3) is rated lower than Business proposal(8.7)?…
one thing I realised after watching so many shows these years is rating or review mean nothing. you can like a drama with 4/5 ratings & dislike one with 8/9.
1 0
Replying to moonchild • Feb 29, 2024
for the first one - these couples exist, but they won't have romance in this one, and for the second... it's fictional…
MBC confirmed there won't be romance between the 53 & 27yrs olds, in case you feel disappointed.


ps. I am not stopping anyone to voice out their opinionπŸ˜‚
you can love awkward love tropes all you want.
0 1
Replying to moonchild • Feb 29, 2024
for the first one - these couples exist, but they won't have romance in this one, and for the second... it's fictional…
I was like "um- what?" reading "these couples exist". The actress is 53 & Eunwoo is 27! how come few people are okay with romance between them😭
1 1
Replying to moonchild • Feb 29, 2024
for the first one - these couples exist, but they won't have romance in this one, and for the second... it's fictional…
😭
0 3
Replying to moonchild • Feb 29, 2024
for the first one - these couples exist, but they won't have romance in this one, and for the second... it's fictional…
I care. am I not allowed to express my opinion here? πŸ’€
0 8
On Wonderful World • Feb 29, 2024
seon yul better not have any romance with soo hyun!! I want a mother son like bonding. also can Eunwoo & Se Mi please not have any romance as well its gonna be awkward seeing Lee Suho & his sister in law (True Beauty) romancing 😭🀚🏻


I hope the makers know its okay not include any romance in all stories.
2 11
On The Villainess • Feb 11, 2024
Title The Villainess Spoiler
the fact that Joong Sang was as old as Sook Hee's father, watched her grow up & married her - its so creepy on so many levels
5 1
Replying to Priyodorshee • Feb 2, 2024
Title True Beauty
the most unnecessarily overhyped SL ever. with zero character development. he was the same till the end, hugging…
how am I scathing if my points are valid?πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
0 0