News
Replying to Han soo • Apr 22, 2023
Title The Promise
has anyone noticed how nan, party, and giegie always wear the same color but different shades? i find it so beautiful…
Seems like the costume designer was lazy to design individual styles and choices for those characters separately
1 0
On The Eighth Sense • Apr 21, 2023
Title The Eighth Sense
Savage scenes
1 0
On Moonlight Chicken • Mar 4, 2023
Title Moonlight Chicken
I love everybody has a good role and nice storylines. Especially Fourth
6 0
On Moonlight Chicken • Feb 23, 2023
Title Moonlight Chicken
First acted so well in episode 5.
10 1
On Moonlight Chicken • Feb 23, 2023
Title Moonlight Chicken
I love that fourth has more screen time. Truly appreciate his acting skills!
4 0
On My School President • Feb 18, 2023
Title My School President
OMG! the ending scene of episode 11 between Gun and Tinn!!! CHEMISTRY!!!
5 0
Replying to nanaminsthighs • Feb 9, 2023
Title Moonlight Chicken
did you mean gemini fourth?😅
Yup, edited it now
0 0
On Moonlight Chicken • Feb 9, 2023
Title Moonlight Chicken
Too slow. Waiting for Gemini Fourth to pick up more time.
3 2
On My School President • Jan 27, 2023
Title My School President
OMG! In each episode there is at least one scene where I can't stop but stun with Fourth's acting. Hope to see him in many more series.
11 0
On My School President • Jan 20, 2023
Title My School President
I love Fourth
2 0
On Candy Color Paradox • Jan 20, 2023
Title Candy Color Paradox
Where can find ep 5 with eng sub?
0 1
On Moonlight Chicken • Jan 19, 2023
Title Moonlight Chicken
I don't have any words for how good Fourth's acting is. He is my fav now.
7 0
On My School President • Jan 13, 2023
Title My School President
This is so realistic, well scripted, greatly acted series. Especially, I love the subtle action of Gun(Fourth)
26 0
On My School President • Jan 13, 2023
Title My School President
10 stars is not enough
20 1
Replying to Musicismyjoy93 • Jan 10, 2023
Title Cutie Pie 2 You
You all are seriously so annoying. Don’t watch the show if you don’t like it. No one is forcing you
You are giving the same dumb reply for everyone. Seems like you are now forcing everyone.
1 0
On Oh! My Assistant • Jan 10, 2023
Title Oh! My Assistant
The manga was way better than the series
6 0
Replying to Musicismyjoy93 • Jan 8, 2023
Title Cutie Pie 2 You
Then don’t watch it. No one is forcing you too
Of course! I will not watch. I never said someone is forcing me. Lol. This is the dumbest reply I have ever seen
7 0
On Cutie Pie 2 You • Jan 6, 2023
Title Cutie Pie 2 You
Not worth the time
12 3
Replying to tim53 • Dec 24, 2022
Title The Director Who Buys Me Dinner
Hello everybody, i need your help on something, could you explain to me why there is a swastika on the door of…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HspDwwVv1Fk&ab_channel=AKTKDocumentary
0 0
Replying to LunarOrchidBloom • Dec 24, 2022
Title The Director Who Buys Me Dinner
Did anyone else sew the Nazi symbol on the door of the fortune teller in episode 3!!! What and why
It's a Swastika. A spiritual symbol for many religions in Asia. It was stolen by Nazi. It is not a Nazi symbol.
10 0