K-Drama
On Monster Next Door • Jan 5, 2025
Title Monster Next Door
Good Series! But the last two episodes are sort of filler episodes.
5 0
On Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! • Nov 27, 2024
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
War's acting is first class!
17 0
On My Love Mix-Up! • Jul 20, 2024
Title My Love Mix-Up!
Fourth is an amazing actor...!
21 0
On To Be Continued • Mar 5, 2024
Title To Be Continued
Nice production! Great screenplay!
3 0
On Ossan's Love Returns • Mar 3, 2024
Title Ossan's Love Returns
Awesome!!!
0 0
On The Sign • Dec 2, 2023
Title The Sign Spoiler
LOL. This jellyfish sting is very painful
9 0
On The Sign • Dec 2, 2023
Title The Sign
I like Captain Akk. He is damn cute and sexy
14 0
On Last Twilight • Dec 2, 2023
Title Last Twilight
all of day's friends are hot
6 0
On Love in Translation • Nov 28, 2023
Title Love in Translation
offroad is a great actor. We can see the personality and nuances of the characters in his roles in both the series, "Love in Translation" and "Our Days"
2 1
Replying to NoirRoseHeart • Nov 28, 2023
Title Mermaid Sauna Spoiler
I really loved this until the last two episodes. Hated the first ending. I will pretend it never happened and…
I only saw the ending, where the two men sort of going to date the other two men and the lady goes on a date with a man.. what was the other ending?
0 1
Replying to Roke 7 • Nov 28, 2023
Title Mermaid Sauna Spoiler
Where can I watch it I can only find the first 2 episodes :(
https://ok.ru/video/3435677747782
0 0
On Made on the Rooftop • Nov 27, 2023
Title Made on the Rooftop
Awesome movie!
2 0
On Twins • Nov 27, 2023
Title Twins
why is the rating so low?
3 0
On Cooking Crush • Nov 26, 2023
Title Cooking Crush
A 7! Not more.
4 0
Replying to LilMissWatcher • Nov 26, 2023
Title Stay with Me
So now I have to wait for God knows how long to get a season 2?!😠if I had known there was going to be a season…
Thanks. I will start this before season 2 release
3 0
On Playboyy • Nov 26, 2023
Title Playboyy Spoiler
Why do they have to use yellow color on their lips.. That looks so wrong
0 0
On The Sign • Nov 25, 2023
Title The Sign
do we have an unblurred version anywhere?
11 6
Replying to niso2020 • Nov 24, 2023
Title Bake Me Please
Could it be his refusal to act?
Ha Ha.. I guess you are right
1 0
On Be Mine SuperStar • Nov 23, 2023
Title Be Mine SuperStar
i'm mid-way through. This is not such a bad show. In fact it's pretty entertaining. The rating is quite harsh.
14 0
On Bake Me Please • Nov 22, 2023
Title Bake Me Please
I don't know if it is the characters he do or if it is his acting, Something is always weird with Ohm.
1 4