K-Drama Replying to SasiTempu • Nov 20, 2023
Title Beyond the Star
Thanks, Please do the same for all the episodes
LOL.. I was just kidding. I already dropped it as well.
1 0
Replying to sp0ts • Nov 19, 2023
Title Beyond the Star
How to watch episode 2:1 - skip to the 33min mark2 - watch for 90 seconds3 - stop the episode and move on with…
Thanks, Please do the same for all the episodes
2 3
Replying to Diva70 • Nov 19, 2023
Title Pit Babe
A satisfactory diversion until Singto/Fluke and Off/Gun series. Better than Playboyy despite the ratings…..just…
Better than Playboyy despite the ratings.. I agree with you
1 0
On Pit Babe • Nov 19, 2023
Title Pit Babe
Looks like Charlie gave it good to p'babe.. he couldn't stand up after
8 0
On Playboyy • Nov 19, 2023
Title Playboyy
Why is the rating so high.. The first episode is a disaster. I don't mind nc scenes but the screen play is too bad. Dropped it.
16 0
On House of Stars • Nov 18, 2023
Title House of Stars
Hope they won't make another season
3 2
Replying to Richard Jordan • Nov 9, 2023
Title Shadow
Singto's face looks a bit chubby!......but still cute!😉
Thanks for the comment. Not rude at all
3 0
On I Feel You Linger in the Air • Nov 5, 2023
Title I Feel You Linger in the Air
Can't wait for season 2
2 0
On Marry My Dead Body • Oct 30, 2023
Title Marry My Dead Body
Super emotional scenes
8 0
On Our Story The Series • Oct 2, 2023
Title Our Story The Series
Worst show ever
3 2
On Be My Favorite • Sep 6, 2023
Title Be My Favorite
Great story! Awesome screen play! Fantastic acting! Best Series!
13 0
Replying to Renita bts • Sep 4, 2023
Title Laws of Attraction
SOME ONE PLZ LET ME IT IS GOOD DRAMA ? BORING ?
Good
5 0
On I Feel You Linger in the Air • Aug 30, 2023
Title I Feel You Linger in the Air
Robert is hot
1 0
On Be My Favorite • Jul 29, 2023
Title Be My Favorite
Pear 😘
6 1
On Be My Favorite • Jul 21, 2023
Title Be My Favorite
Pear is a great actress!
11 1
On Step by Step • Jul 12, 2023
Title Step by Step
Having Pat as boyfriend will definitely send someone to mental illness
14 0
On Hidden Agenda • Jul 9, 2023
Title Hidden Agenda
ok ok
0 0
On Sparks Camp • Jul 9, 2023
Title Sparks Camp
❤️ Dan
2 0
On Love Tractor • Jun 28, 2023
Title Love Tractor
Wonderful series! Apt action from all the actors. Great comedy between mother and son. I thought they wouldn't kiss in this series, but I was wrong. It was a perfect kiss
15 0
On Star Struck • Jun 26, 2023
Title Star Struck
6.9 is too high
17 0