Editorials
Replying to Seble • Jan 9, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
I hate waiting every week for just 2 ep. I should have started this when half of the series were released.
I was waiting for it to release atleast six episodes but here I am watching it and already blaming the time for not flying
2 0
Replying to Malay • Jan 9, 2024
Title Marry My Husband Spoiler
Possible Plot Hole - Yoo ji hyuk died on 19.04.2023 and woke up on 19.04.2013, but protected Kang ji won from…
i don't think he protected her because he knew those incident will happen. Since he had crush on her way before she came to the company as per the preview, He did those out of impulse to protect her maybe. I don't remember which episode, he will hurriedly take the lift and you can see the look of longing in his eyes when he see her. I think that was on the 2 episode if I am not wrong after that lunch they had together
3 1
Replying to tintin92 • Jan 9, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
they showed something in episode 04 preview with HY and the grandfather
ikr. I m just waiting for them to meet.
2 0
Replying to simp for caring partner • Jan 9, 2024
Title Cherry Magic
hitv
viu app has stopped it's service here in India since 2021 Nov. even if ai download the apk, it won't provide content for me
0 0
Replying to simp for caring partner • Jan 8, 2024
Title Cherry Magic
hitv
I meant I don't know. That's the only option I can watch because VPN is kinda throwing a tantrum for me😭
0 2
Replying to simp for caring partner • Jan 8, 2024
Title Cherry Magic
hitv
I don't think so.
0 3
On Cherry Magic • Jan 8, 2024
Title Cherry Magic
it's only been Monday, But I am impatient with how time is moving 😭😭😭😭😭
2 0
Replying to Sarita96 • Jan 8, 2024
Title Cherry Magic
I am lost - where is everyone watching this now?
hitv
0 5
Replying to beialx • Jan 8, 2024
Title Cherry Magic
How can I rate episodes ?
where is episode guide
0 1
On Nana Tour with Seventeen • Jan 8, 2024
Title Nana Tour with Seventeen
how long is uncut version
0 1
Replying to simp for caring partner • Jan 7, 2024
Title Cherry Magic
as per his hin, nothing spl,just detox
that's why I put His hin
1 0
Replying to simp for caring partner • Jan 7, 2024
Title Cherry Magic
as per his hin, nothing spl,just detox
Which detox ypu thought. I meant love detox
1 3
On Cherry Magic • Jan 6, 2024
Title Cherry Magic
as I can't use VPN,this is testing how much thai I can understand without subs. looks like CH is evaluating my thai knowledge. And still will watch once again when subs are available
1 1
Replying to Luciddd • Jan 6, 2024
Title Cherry Magic
How is Tawan getting cuter and cuter?😍
as per his hin, nothing spl,just detox
4 5
Replying to Aveira • Jan 6, 2024
Title My Demon
The way I saw some comment saying " what if they both die at the end ? " ughhhh
andeeee.
9 0
Replying to Korean White Truck of Do • Jan 6, 2024
Title My Demon
I still think Noh Suk Min killed Do Hee's parents and Madam Jo was there to just cover for him. Do Hee's father…
I too have the same theory as you. Maybe Madam Ju made a deal with demoniya and that is how he was constantly pulled to protect her.but taht bossof demoniya is getting on my nerves now. like seriously,both my demon and dodo through a lot. please let them alone in their little world of fluffy silly loveliness
2 0
Replying to Hieu Hien • Jan 6, 2024
Title My Demon
Why tho is the Joseon historical period always associated with very dramatic tragic stuff? Like where is the Joseon…
this year had a lot of joseon tragedy. I too want fluffy joseon
17 1
Replying to hairypotter • Jan 6, 2024
Title My Demon
Yesterday i said i wanna give him a hug , today i wanna be hugged 😭
we all need the hugs
18 0
Replying to wookie • Jan 6, 2024
Title My Demon Spoiler
AINT NO WAYYY HE KILLED HER PARENTSS! ISTG THESE WRITERS BETTER FIX UPPP I CANT WAIT 1 WEEK IN SUSPENSE LIKE THISS😭😭😭
ikr. but I thought dodo and demon were tied together since the beginning of thsi life
19 0
Replying to han na_23 • Jan 6, 2024
Title The Story of Park's Marriage Contract
Damnn! Did I really just get 2nd Lead Syndrome from the ML? (I'm talking about Joseon Tae Ha🥺) My boi was so…
So I am not the only one🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
3 0
