Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 21, 2022
Replying to DramaFan76-Alchemist • Jan 6, 2024
OMG same here I cried at how much he l (old TH) loved her too, and had my own happy ending at the middle of episode,…
I had the same thought as you. yet another part of me told expected both old TH and Present day TH's soul will be combined after present TH travel back to old joseon after the old TH'S heart issue act up.

Yet I am too happy both TH have happy ending even the joseon TH died
1 0
Replying to c-tecla • Jan 6, 2024
Title Cherry Magic
does anyone know where I can watch episode 4 and 5 with English subtitles. I can't find it anywhere. Please, Please,…
ep 5??
0 0
Replying to Silent Heart • Jan 6, 2024
Title My Demon Spoiler
i also think the same but have a small doubt that gu won's boss said that the reason he can't remember is because…
just think this scenario, You love someone dearly,but they are killed before your eyes yet you can't do anything. will you bear to carry those memories? just my theory
0 0
Replying to Shoi • Jan 6, 2024
Title My Demon
is it only me or when i saw song kang in this three piece red suit i immediately thought about kai in love shot…
not alone not alone
3 0
Replying to ScarlettaMay • Jan 5, 2024
Title Pit Babe
They really left Kim there after all that shit, are you for real?? Aahhhh, this series is really stressing me…
I was like, what the hell you go through all these shot for???
1 0
Replying to 10477047 • Jan 5, 2024
Title Pit Babe
Basically like Boston's house in OF πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
looks like Boston is the icon of bl world.
1 0
Replying to 10477047 • Jan 5, 2024
Title Pit Babe
Basically like Boston's house in OF πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
lol
0 0
Replying to Odessa_lady • Jan 5, 2024
Title Pit Babe
Can you please tell me what enigma means in this novel’s particular universe? I think I read something that…
thank you learnt something new
1 1
Replying to Jungarden • Jan 3, 2024
I literally can’t get myself to watch ep 12 and 13. Can someone pls tell me what happened lmfao. Might watch…
just watch the last 15-20 minutes along with the preview, you will get all that you need to get. if you don't get just read the spoiler marked comments. they give away the most
1 1
Replying to Vniverse • Jan 3, 2024
Lmao when She Young said "she's married to a new man" pointing at Bae In Hyuk during the award show had me laughing…
can you elaborate or which award show was it
0 1
Replying to faithless510 • Jan 3, 2024
In the scene where the FL and ML are on the phone and he sneaks up behind her and she turns around quickly and…
ikr. I was like, can I have this man and squeeze those cheeks
2 0
Replying to simp for caring partner • Jan 2, 2024
Title Cherry Magic
They have one lined up for 2024. I am not sure if that's what you are talking about
oh, I didn't see any tho. maybe some thai polca should answer it. because all I know is they have pp after Cm. btw did you check their mint magazine photoshoots. they had a new one for cm though
0 1
Replying to mari • Jan 2, 2024
yes!
that's sad.😭 😭 😭 Then will YouTube version be available for all with English subs.
0 0
Replying to simp for caring partner • Jan 2, 2024
Title Cherry Magic
They have one lined up for 2024. I am not sure if that's what you are talking about
no, where you see that picture??
0 3
Replying to simp for caring partner • Jan 2, 2024
can you tell me what DFF is? I am watching all other ones. this one is not striking in my memory
thank you will check that
1 0
Replying to BLsR4m3 • Jan 2, 2024
Title Cherry Magic
omg did they announce a new TayNew movie?????? I keep seeing some yt edits... anyone have an idea of what was…
They have one lined up for 2024. I am not sure if that's what you are talking about
0 7
Replying to primrose • Jan 2, 2024
one thing i dont really get is that why people are mad with this lighthearted bl? its not bcs i love off gun and…
can you tell me what DFF is? I am watching all other ones. this one is not striking in my memory
0 2
Replying to LueurArcane • Dec 30, 2023
Title Pit Babe
sorry to break the news but he was riding him πŸ˜‚ (it will be cool if its verse as well)
ok gotcha
1 0
Replying to LueurArcane • Dec 30, 2023
Title Pit Babe
sorry to break the news but he was riding him πŸ˜‚ (it will be cool if its verse as well)
but wasn't Charlie on top in last episode πŸ€”
0 2